• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
I got an error when deciding to rename Maeve or not. Either option brings up this error code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This also causes any renamed characters to return to their default names. Besides that, this is a pretty good start. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Raerngaming

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so far so good and one chose that do matter dont matter spying on her no matter what it force you to but that ok but it likely better to have ir so hear a sound when he walk and thought he try spying in future update

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Dammm!!! That was really dark humor
i dont think it was to dark only trying to scary him and with that it with take two hit to remove his d
and after the first he will sream so high every see and take he to the doctor where he dick a heal or b dont dead by blood loss

Reactions: Canto Forte

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i some what sad future update may not add harem say this beciase it say there will be cheat but still can add harem but matter and how you talk her into it

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Interesting project so far. Characters are nice and I really enjoyed Shannon's humor, but I find Maeve's eye color extremely strange and disturbing. Is she an android?
I guess this demo is just a proof of concept, and in future versions we'll be able to pick from more options during choices?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It is short, but it has more interesting story and renders than many other introductions that are much longer. I like the style of the girl with the
The other girls look attractive and interesting as well.

If you are really planning to include, quote Exhibitionism (a lot of it), unquote, I will certainly keep checking on this story.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Good start, definitely got me interested. Good laughs, hot looking models. I like the daughters dark humor. Big sis eyes are indeed special, in a good way. Having mysterious elements is nice. No NTR, that's great in my book. Hoping for some fluid animations in new updates.

Reactions: Namco15

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Could be interesting, it has potential but with short 0.1 always leave me underwhelmed. I know developers are eager to get their game out and open up that patreon, but i think people underestimate how important first impressions are.

As it stands the game is worth keeping an eye on but nothing really special grabbed my attention, hopefully future updates wont be as underwhelming.

Reactions: Namco15

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I believe it's not super rare for an 18 year old to look like that in countries like Turkey, Greece, Italy and maybe Spain, France and some other Eastern European countries, where a good number of men are hairy. Sure, it's not the stereotypical look for an 18 y.o. but it doesn't strike me as immersion-breakingly odd tbh.
lol.. hey ! i didnt looked like that at 18yo XD

still, true that todays, young look way more older than they are...

i m pretty sure that some kind of shadow cult working on a drink that can change young appareance soo they can slip into nightclub without having to show their ID..:sneaky::sneaky:

Comdom

Aug 18, 2018
I got an error when deciding to rename Maeve or not. Either option brings up this error code:
This also causes any renamed characters to return to their default names. Besides that, this is a pretty good start. Keep up the good work!
Yes, the script does miss a code to input a name for her, and also a scene jumppoint is missing.
Also it resets all names after this point.

I fixed the custom name input code, kept chat colors and commented the character names reset code lines.
Replace the script.ryp in the game folder to try :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is short, but it has more interesting story and renders than many other introductions that are much longer. I like the style of the girl with the
The other girls look attractive and interesting as well.

If you are really planning to include, quote Exhibitionism (a lot of it), unquote, I will certainly keep checking on this story.
Cute redhead Shannon she has me intrigued especially when she said she has that dark sense of humor but who am I kidding all the women look good so far especially Olivia the milf she looks a bit on the young side though :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes