VN Ren'Py Unleashed - Preview Thread

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018

Overview
Unleashed is a VN built to play with your expectations.
It will be familiar to those of you who have experience with multiple VN's. The characters, the locations, and the scenario will all be familiar.
Differences will become more apparent over time and will hopefully offer you a unique experience.

You - a male main character - are about to begin your first year at university. A fire at the dorm has left you scrambling for a place to stay. Luckily, your father's old friend has a house nearby and has offered to let you stay for the semester. Shockingly, this old friend is a beautiful MILF who has two beautiful daughters. As an additional surprise, those daughters have a beautiful friend who is rather... adventurous.
The Characters
angel.png
Angel Davis is a friend of the family. She is outgoing and adventurous, perhaps to the point of being self-destructive.

olivia.png
Olivia Kelly is the family matriarch. She is kind and loving, and was thrilled to open her house to her friend's son in need.

shannon.png
Shannon Kelly is Olivia's youngest daughter. She is a gamer with little patience for stupid people and she is not looking forward to your arrival. She has no problem saying whatever is on her mind.

maeve.png
Maeve Kelly is the oldest daughter in the family. She will be a sophomore at the university you will be attending. She is highly intelligent, but most people consider her to be socially awkward. She doesn't care what most people think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find me on Patreon once they approve my page here:
Unleashed should hopefully be out by mid-July. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:

jAsske

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Looks great, beware a woman with cutlery. Definitely looking forward to the twist in the plot.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Amazing game! The writing is fantastic, the humor is great, the girls look AMAZING! I could go on, but all I need to say is GREAT WORK, DEV!