This is a Gallery Mod for the game Unleashed by CarbonBlue.​

Updated: 2022-04-05
Game/Creator: CarbonBlue F95zone - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: 0.5v3
Game Version: 0.5v3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: CarbonBlue -

Download: - - - -

Last edited:

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Does this unlock all scenes or follows the save progress? It only have 2 scenes right now.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Does this unlock all scenes or follows the save progress? It only have 2 scenes right now.
its a standalone custom gallery mod. so saves and that data has nothing to do with the gallery. the game only has 2 scenes as of now.

Reactions: RiQuY
Jun 1, 2017
Oh i think dont ned a upgrade yet, probably ned to wait for final v0.5, now is not to much to play, sad.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, how does the change name feature works? I tried to change but it's still my old name.
that is exclusive to gallery only....

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I made a fork of this mod for use with KoGa's mod since they would otherwise delete each other.

Game Version: 0.5v1

Details:
Simply implements the changes to the script and screens from KoGa's mod. No further changes have been made.

Note: You must install the original KoGa mod first then install this after any others or it may not work.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a fork of this mod for use with KoGa's mod since they would otherwise delete each other.

Game Version: 0.5v1

Details:
Simply implements the changes to the script and screens from KoGa's mod. No further changes have been made.

Note: This fork requires KoGa's mod to be installed. Installing this mod without KoGa's will cause a crash. Also, install this mod after KoGa's otherwise it will overwrite this mod.
It took me "only" 5 months to find out that there is a nice Mod of my Mod.... Thanks for that! (I'm now almost thinking about adding this, if possible, as an additional toggleable feature to my Mod menu when the next game update comes. But we'll see....)

May 28, 2021
I know it's a bit late (the next game update is supposed to be coming out really soon now), but I tried to integrate it into my Mod before that. So far it has worked. Well, and now I'm waiting for the new release.

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It took me "only" 5 months to find out that there is a nice Mod of my Mod.... Thanks for that! (I'm now almost thinking about adding this, if possible, as an additional toggleable feature to my Mod menu when the next game update comes. But we'll see....)
Haha. The idea was to have many or all features of your mod, mainly music, while also being able to use OEJ's walkthrough and gallery.

I use quite a few of your mods and really should get to making more merges since there's a few games where I want a gallery or something similar but would prefer having your music. I'm just a lazy fuck.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Reactions: doujin1 and Graybo