Identify Unknown "warrior girl" game, anyone know the name?

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
There was what I believe was a platformer game with the word "Warrior" in the title, but it wasn't a "Kooonsoft" game. The main character had pink hair, and wore a blue metal bikini + bottom. One of the animations when grabbed by an enemy involved her being drugged/hypnotized into fingering herself, a fairy-girl... thing appears and makes out with her for a bit, then the fairy grows a cock and starts fucking the warrior. There were static "Game Over" CGs as well, one of which involved the Warrior being tail-fucked by what I believe was a lamia. Anyone know which game this was?

EDIT: I was mistaken, main character didn't have a blue bodysuit, just the armored bikini. Doubt this makes much of a difference, but hopefully it rings some bells.

Last edited:

solas121

Jun 12, 2021
I think you're talking about warrior girl or Warrior girl Alpha. Hope that helps.

Link to LewdNinja:

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
I think you're talking about warrior girl or Warrior girl Alpha. Hope that helps.

Link to LewdNinja:
No, it wasn't a Koonsoft game. The character had pink hair, and what little armor she wears is blue IIRC.