Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Ext)
View attachment 3080750 View attachment 3080751
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.
Y'all do me a solid if you don't mind,

Once you're done with UoP, check out my latest SanchoMod update for "Yesterday's Crossroads" by CHAQUINN 0. The mod thread can be found here and it has a link to the VN as well. If you've not played it before I think you'll be very impressed by the render quality and the story, especially when you consider this dev is non-native English speaking. I've been collaborating with the dev from the very start and his improvements in both rending and coding are amped up consistently. Give it a shot and see what you think.

Thanks for considering it and regards as always.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I just got caught up with the Dev with the Dev on this game, with the way things are going, may have everything cleared for tonight soon, but on this game, no problems from your mod. Thank you so very much for this mod, and I will soon be playing Yesterday's Crossroads, see if that one gets eliminated tonight too. ;)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Y'all do me a solid if you don't mind,

Once you're done with UoP, check out my latest SanchoMod update for "Yesterday's Crossroads" by CHAQUINN 0. The mod thread can be found here and it has a link to the VN as well. If you've not played it before I think you'll be very impressed by the render quality and the story, especially when you consider this dev is non-native English speaking. I've been collaborating with the dev from the very start and his improvements in both rending and coding are amped up consistently. Give it a shot and see what you think.

Thanks for considering it and regards as always.
Just wanted to give you a big thank you for all your hard work on all your mods, really really appreciated, thank so much again

Reactions: Sancho1969

flacinfer

Mar 31, 2020
Veja o gráfico no OP "Instalação". Não o coloque na pasta do jogo, extraia-o dentro da pasta chamada "jogo" que está na pasta principal do VN.
[/CITAÇÃO]

Eu fiz como você disse, mas o jogo continua fechando (não permite que ele comece)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Eu coloquei, mas continua fechando.
(Portuguese)
O processo de instalação adequado consiste em duas etapas, e apenas estas duas (para PC em inglês):
  • Instale uma versão nova/não adulterada do VN (sem hackers, sem travessuras, apenas o VN simples). Você pode fazer isso em uma nova pasta se desejar manter a instalação existente por qualquer motivo.
  • Instale o mod conforme indicado no OP (coloque todo o conteúdo do zip do mod dentro da pasta "/game" do VN).
É isso, não faça mais nada além de iniciar o VN. Tente isso e relate, por favor.

(English)
The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN. Try that and report back please.

MoFan

Aug 6, 2019
I apologize as English is not my native language. I've translated the game into Chinese, and after adding your mod, it functions properly. However, it seems that features like Dynamic ChoiceGuide/SanchoSplits/SanchoReChoice aren't active. Did I make a mistake somewhere? 下载.png 下载.png

JCCH18

Nov 9, 2021
My question is if your mod works on android?
The mods you create are on another level, dazzling.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Ext Anniversary)
1701724896421.png 1701724928619.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes