Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I've waited patiently for so long to get to bang Nikki... Suffered through all of her teasing and giving blue balls... She finally gives it up and that's how it goes down. WTF! So fucking disappointed!!.... Again WTF!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've waited patiently for so long to get to bang Nikki... Suffered through all of her teasing and giving blue balls... She finally gives it up and that's how it goes down. WTF! So fucking disappointed!!.... Again WTF!
Yeah, not the best. But just a first time. It will get better (I hope).

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This game is really becoming boring every update.
Dev, kill tragically the MC and start with a new story.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah the Nikki scene was as dumb as it gets.
Unavoidable femdom?
After all those minor decisions for kinks this gets forced?
Had to reroll anyway to get rid of Natalie, but I liked Nikki quite a lot.
Again, a simple button would've gone a long way.
Oh and you miss a Roxy scene as well if you avoid Nikki, just icing on the cake...

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
Apr 19, 2023
Next update better include a more passionate steamy sex scene with Nikki. And a sex scene with Rachel too, need to see MC fuck the hell out of her again.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Is the Natalie scene in the last update only visible for people who follow the Roxy path?
If so, does that mean that there's a way to avoid the Roxy path at all? Never thought about doing that XD
Yesterday evening I was looking at the code and I think there could be an easy way to keep both Roxy and Natalie paths open. Since this AVN is coded in a rather linear style and all events are blocked by simple decision logic, I believe that if you manage to open the console and write natalie_event_12 = 0, then the last event with Natalie is considered as it never happened.

Of course you might stumble on some weird dialogues every now and then, such as Roxy being happy once she learns you're screwing her sister or Natalie not caring you're still with Roxy while she "trains" you.

Reactions: NewWanderer

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
How to get on Nikki path?
You have to chat with her and her brother at the frat party (the one where Sara gets bullied). After that, you start interacting with her and so long as you don't miss the obvious steps, you'll be on her path. Basically, if you're given an opportunity to spend time with her, and to show an interest in her art, take it, and give her a little nudge when you need to (e.g., getting her to stay the night when she's planning to leave your room after hanging out).

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes