Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
Calm down. You've got this all wrong. If the mod was a simple "best choice is green" garbage then it'd be nothing to port. SanchoMod is larger in coding script than most VN's... this isn't as easy as pushing a button just to appease you. I've stated over and over again... once I can get all the code to reliably work mobile it will be available. Until then use your phone to call a discount store and get a cheap laptop. Bitching at me won't encourage me to support a device I don't even use. I work my ass off every day, every week, putting in over 60hrs per week for nothing so please, get off my back.

You, sir, are killing me.
Tell em Sancho you rule man we all appreciate the hard work you do we love you Sancho your one cool awesome dude

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While I DL I'll pray for minimal phone code I have to process. I despise the phone app code in this VN. Everything else I can tolerate with minimal issue... but that damn phone. I'm blaming it for my whiskey addiction :ROFLMAO:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
While I DL I'll pray for minimal phone code I have to process. I despise the phone app code in this VN. Everything else I can tolerate with minimal issue... but that damn phone. I'm blaming it for my whiskey addiction :ROFLMAO:
I'm on the last update w/mod and that phone is super annoying. Especially with nearly everyone at once. It is poorly designed.
The points are killing me, too. Hit a couple options I can't get for a missed something. Did make a choice to give up 2 carol points to be honest about peeking. Should've ended up helping in the future, but nothing. What is the point of a harem-esque game where I am forced to miss action? Not you, just the game.

Reactions: Belly97

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm a big enough man to own up to my mistakes.

I owe you SanchoMod folks that use the alt-character renaming feature(s) an apology. I just noticed that the last couple updates I did not place in the code for the dev's Relp/Love notifications to reflect the custom names. I didn't have this written in my SOP for this VN so I missed it and that's completely on my incompetence on the (apparently unachievable) goal of 100% accuracy.

My bad, I'll sort that first before I even touch that damn phone code.

Now I know it's time for tonight's first Crown & Coke...

Superfluous123

Aug 8, 2020

I owe you SanchoMod folks that use the alt-character renaming feature(s) an apology. I just noticed that the last couple updates I did not place in the code for the dev's Relp/Love notifications to reflect the custom names. I didn't have this written in my SOP for this VN so I missed it and that's completely on my incompetence on the (apparently unachievable) goal of 100% accuracy.

bro, you do this shit for free. go easy on yourself.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

no worries mate steve irwin.gif

Jun 1, 2020

No need to apologize ... we all appreciate your work .. you hero !!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Sancho1969
Hi dude, update your mod to 1.4.5 pls
Sorry - I can't help myself here...

Seriously...
are...
you...
fucking...
blind...
or...
just...
don't...
like...
reading?

SANCHO KNOWS ABOUT THE UPDATE & WILL GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!

Sigh... we really need a rating system where the more negative reactions a user gets for stupid, idiotic posting, the system gradually reduces their ability to post anything.
(I know it could never happen - but wouldnt that be great?? LMAO!!!!)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Seriously...
are...
you...
fucking...
blind...
or...
just...
don't...
like...
reading?

Sigh... we really need a rating system where the more negative reactions a user gets for stupid, idiotic posting, the system gradually reduces their ability to post anything.
Oh god, imagine, all those posts:
Android, update when, update is out, we need a hero etc would be gone at some point...what a wonderful world. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Seriously...
are...
you...
fucking...
blind...
or...
just...
don't...
like...
reading?

Well …

With a username like THAT ( pashabyrussia ) what did you expect?

SCNR ;)

May 13, 2020

Seriously...
are...
you...
fucking...
blind...
or...
just...
don't...
like...
reading?

a really good idea!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We've got a little more going on in this update than I expected (from the last few updates) tbh. Nothing whack like another freeroam but new little twists and conditionals such as (I'll place in a spoiler tag just in case but I'm being overly cautious):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise I have the Phone Chat and PVU Pics alerts mostly sorted (one is giving me grief but I'll sort it) and I'm chugging along. If I don't have too many IRL interruptions today then getting this done shouldn't be too much issue. I'm back to it.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes