Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any approximate time for when the mod is updated to newest version of the game? Not meant as rush or impatient, just curious :)
I prefer to wait for the Extended version to drop but if I can integrate this half-update into the previous Extended properly then I'll do so.

Edit: Until sorted, if folks need links to v0.8.0 Extended (until they are removed), you can find the compressed version via the post here.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm porting the 0.8.5 patch scripts into the mod now. I can make you a hybrid that installs in this order:
  1. Install a fresh OEM v0.8.0 Extended (recommend installing a second copy other than your original to make this hybrid)
  2. Copy OEM v0.8.5 Basic patch files as needed
  3. Install SanchoMod
  4. Done.
I'll keep you posted, I need to go through each script to capture the dev's corrections/edits before I code the ChoiceGuide for the new script in v0.8.5. Once complete I will post a different DL in the OP, one being the v0.8.0 Extended for those not wanting a hybrid version and the other being the hybrid.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, everything is ported over and I updated the unlocked SanchoGallery. Now to test raw code on a virgin machine and if all goes well then I'll compile it, upload for distribution, create instructions for the hybrid, and post when available. Hopefully all that soon (there's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes and it's such a nice day outside...).

Edit: Hold up a moment... I gotta go through the dang phone msg and pic scripts too. There should be a ton of them in a half update so hopefully won't take too long to code in.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit #2: Ok, testing now on a clean machine. So far so good, dynamic ChoiceGuide is flawless so far as seen below (notice second choice is disabled but the guide tells you why and what is required). I'll keep you posted.
UOP SM C03a.jpg UOP SM C03b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TLAMNZ and Everilld

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apologies for the delay folks, it's Saturday and I get a fare share of calls and visits... I'm back to it and will have this wrapped up soon. BTW, this woman is damn near bat shit crazy:
UOP SM C03c.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
v0.8.5 (Hybrid) is complete. If you wish to install a hybrid then please follow the instructions in the OP exactly. Don't get cute with it, just do the three-step process and all will be well. Enjoy and regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Everilld and Tinuss

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
v0.8.5 (Hybrid) is complete. If you wish to install a hybrid then please follow the instructions in the OP exactly. Don't get cute with it, just do the three-step process and all will be well. Enjoy and regards.
Absolute legend! And thanks for linking to 0.8.0 as well!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
If I'm new to the game and I don't have v0.8 extended that means I can't download and install 0.8.5 from VN's op, meaning I only have 0.8.5 basic can I install mod properly? Bc I can't do steps of instalation correcly

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
If I'm new to the game and I don't have v0.8 extended that means I can't download and install 0.8.5 from VN's op, meaning I only have 0.8.5 basic can I install mod properly? Bc I can't do steps of instalation correcly
Worked for me. Just get the link for 0.8.0 Extended in Sancho's OP, download the update patch from main game OP and then install the mod.

Reactions: Everilld

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. As Tinuss stated there's a link in OP if needed. Approval for the link being used there was obtained by the original compressor but they will only be live links until they aren't. If you are looking for the uncompressed version of v0.8.0 Extended I don't have those links and you'll have to dig for those alone. See this for the compressed link:

1643569414707.png

Reactions: Everilld

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gameplan for today: We have severe weather coming through the area in a few hours so that might change the following.
  1. I have an appointment early this morning offsite that I must attend but it shouldn't take long.
  2. That will hopefully allow enough time for a compressed version to be completed so I can access (I'm currently on a property with low bandwidth in the middle of the forest).
  3. I will post once I have acquired the new asset and begin coding, keeping you folks updated as usual.
If you are impatient then then there's no reason why you can't put the Hybrid mod into the v0.8.5 Extended temporarily, in theory you simply won't have access to the Extended scenes (the scripts are in the mod, but the Gallery code isn't populated). That's completely up to you although once I complete v0.8.5E I would recommend fresh install so you know it's clean (your saves will be fine, don't worry).

Regards and I'll post again soon. Have a good morning.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Python:
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode0 = "If you've been stealing my code..."
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode1 = "Go FUCK yourself, Asshole"
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode2 = "Your not a modder, you're just a scrub"
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode3 = "Go back to your POS Patreon or Discord"
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode4 = "I'll be calling you out in front of everyone"
default IfYouAreTryingToStealMyCode5 = "Good luck scraping Donations when folks know you're a con and a sham"
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rebeldad

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You might not realize how much of my code has been taken in the past that others now call their own, which technically is against rules. Some even have my created graphics (which I put small watermarks in everything, including code) within their "mods". It's a worse problem than many realize, although I admit most likely don't give a shit either way. I do though. No one here can take code from a dev, repackage it and name it as theirs.... I never understood why it's overlooked in regards to mods. Whatever, that's a story for another day.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Oh I understand the feeling behind that, it's just the first time I've seen something like that. That's pretty suprising :LOL:
And it's a loss of inspiration :cautious:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... Back to the mod update: I'm DL'ing the compressed version now (the images aren't important at all to publish the update, I just need the solid scripts). My bandwidth is quite poor today likely due to the weather in the area but Mega reports it'll be done in under half and hour. Once I have it I think all that I really need to do is check all scripts against Basic for any last minute dev revisions, and then update SanchoGallery. Technically I don't package the Extras scripts in the mod so that won't bog me down at all. TBH I'm fairly confident folks can install the Hybrid mod inside Extended and the only thing you will likely be missing is the two new Extra scenes in SanchoGallery at the end of the day. I'll confirm once the DL is complete.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes