• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
How to get on Nikki path?
yeah, i would also like to know
You have to chat with her and her brother at the frat party (the one where Sara gets bullied). After that, you start interacting with her and so long as you don't miss the obvious steps, you'll be on her path. Basically, if you're given an opportunity to spend time with her, and to show an interest in her art, take it, and give her a little nudge when you need to (e.g., getting her to stay the night when she's planning to leave your room after hanging out).
As well as above, IIRC, there is a text message from her after the party, if you don't respond, you are off the path. Also if you win the major prize at the raffle (and take it), you miss a pretty crucial development scene wit her. Can't remember if it kicks you off path or not.

Reactions: Sonny86

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Worst thing is the scene itself has nothing to do with Nikki and is a really good one in my opinion.
Indeed, her scenes have been, so far, disappointing.

At least, there's an attempt at a serious story build up. Something most of the other girls lack. Not to mention that she's probably the only one for which some strategy is needed to be able to hook up with her.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
To be honest, other than just checking out everything available in different runs, the only reason I'm pursuing Nikki is for the Roxy link and possible threesome path.

Reactions: NewWanderer

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
I never thought I'd say this on this site, but does anyone else feel like the game is TOO wholesome?

I gave it 5 stars years ago because of how nice and vanilla it is, but as more scenes come out that still have characters giggling and closing their eyes blissfully, it just sort of gets to a grating point for me. Idk, it's such a weird feeling because I'm usually just all for vanilla, but I guess you can also have too much of a good thing? Lol

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I never thought I'd say this on this site, but does anyone else feel like the game is TOO wholesome?

I gave it 5 stars years ago because of how nice and vanilla it is, but as more scenes come out that still have characters giggling and closing their eyes blissfully, it just sort of gets to a grating point for me. Idk, it's such a weird feeling because I'm usually just all for vanilla, but I guess you can also have too much of a good thing? Lol
Well, there should be some games like this, I guess. No big conflicts, happy fuckfest. I recollect my student years playing this, which were not so vanilla, but happy, nevertheless. And this game brought me to the world of AVNs and eventually to this site, so I'm kinda prejudiced.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 3654919

Kinda wish Ashley would go back to her original style pre-Abby and bring the bush back. For a bit more variety, if nothing else.

Some guys are pretty fragile - they won't go down and will never let the woman be on top.
I know, it's nuts. Personally, I'd be perfectly happy to let Nikki dominate Roxy for a bit, but I somehow don't see it going down that way.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Especially as Going down has nothing to do with being submissive. It's my favorite reward for a good girl...
I've seen guys make the argument or I wouldn't have written it. Some guys are so beta they think it's alpha to withhold pleasure from someone you want pleasure from. Good way to end up with bite scars on your dick.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I've seen guys make the argument or I wouldn't have written it. Some guys are so beta they think it's alpha to withhold pleasure from someone you want pleasure from. Good way to end up with bite scars on your dick.
Same for woman on top. who in the right mind would reject to lay back and get spoiled?
Only questionable thing about Nikkis scene is her restraining MC without prior getting his consent. Thats bad pratice.

Reactions: Vill3m
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes