Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Info about save issues: the game got quite reworked again with v0.7. The party scene now can be played in VN mode. But because of that probably some saves are not working anymore.
In my Mod post I therefore added saves made at the end of every game chapter if needed.
Yes, I started without mod and got a skippable error that brought me to naming MC. Will add the mod and start new game. Should be noted on OP, though (yes, I know, not your job, just sayin').

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Info about save issues: the game got quite reworked again with v0.7. The party scene now can be played in VN mode. But because of that probably some saves are not working anymore.
In my Mod post I therefore added saves made at the end of every game chapter if needed.
1716232659839.png .....no MOM.... :cry: :confused:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So,

Do I have a choice which ladies I interact with? There might be one or two I want to skip entirely..
Asking in the romantic/sexual sense.....not necessarily the story participation.

Thank you
Cheers

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Looks like there's a bug with Emma's role flag. Whether you leave it as Roommate or change it to cousin/sister it becomes her name in a lot of dialog, even changes the nameplate above the textbox.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
wierd game leaving strange emotions, basically because of the models: they are sweet but strange at the same time. i've played this edition but do not plan to play any more. didn't even bother to follow the story - just fast ckicked through it.

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Cant get out of the party - so give up. There is no-one around and i have clicked everywhere

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If Patreon prohibits incest, why can't the developers give the player the opportunity to change the relationship between characters at the beginning of the game? :unsure: :confused:...No milfs..no game..not interesting. :cry:
Because if the game gets reported and the Patreon testers see that in the code they will ban the dev either way. Same way if he posts here that he is making an incest patch, thats why you normally see people say that someone else is making the patch, when its obvious is the dev himself.

And yes, Patreon have become this draconian that they now track dev's posts across multiple platforms and can ban them on that alone.

So I just realized that Rose looks similar to Laura Brannigan (RIP).
First time I see someone mention an IRL look alike on this forum where I actually can see it. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

SkyeHigh 038

Jun 18, 2021
So,

Do I have a choice which ladies I interact with? There might be one or two I want to skip entirely..
Asking in the romantic/sexual sense.....not necessarily the story participation.

Thank you
Cheers
You have no choice whatsoever all romantic/sexual interactions are forced

Reactions: Forgotted

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, the dialog is just so shitty. It needs a better script to handle how you name things. Its just SO unnatural.

1716304280249.png

Why does it ask you to name the character but use the "title" in the dialog. It should just say "Emma is still sleeping"

Do I need to change the relationship title to just her name so the dialog makes sense?

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Finally he did it with his cousin and his sister
Now he needs to do it with his mother and his aunt.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [S1-Ep7] Unoffficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 288mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes