Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
The variable landladyrel isn't defined for whatever reason. you could use unren to activate the console and set it manually. Or just start a new game and skip to where you were before, it should be set in the begin and if it isn't your save might be corrupt.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
1715362015397.png

Hello, hello!

Episode 7 is an in-game Sunday, and we have a lot of spare time on our hands, so Emma has planned out an entire day of activities for us. We're going to be spending pretty much the entire day with her. I know this is a Episode a lot of you will like, as you've been begging for more Emma content, especially after the little teaser with her at the end of the last episode.

I'm currently finishing off the last scene with her, which is a long one & will include a few animations that I still need to work on also, but progress is being made every day, and I'm excited to share this one with you.

--

P.S: Something a few of you will like:
1715361966556.png

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I will skip a few updates, Emma is the last one I want to see. ( Besides that the animation is driving me away, or lack of quality animation.)

I was a big fan when the game started, but the game seems to be going in no direction.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UniversityDays-S1EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
University Days [S1: Ep. 7] [GREEBO] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- - - -

Mac [286 MB]
- - - -

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.

==============================
May 20, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep7
==============================

Download Mod v0.7 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7 (~270MB)
Pixeldrain -

Additional Download:
Saves from the end of the game chapters 1-7, beginning at save page 1

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3382160 View attachment 3382161 View attachment 3382162 View attachment 3382163
Got a bunch of errors when I put the files in the game folder and used old save from Dec 23 on Win. Obviously traceback on saves last error. Not even sure how far I was in the game then. It could be more about Sandbox/VN changes, but your files tagged.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Got a bunch of errors when I put the files in the game folder and used old save from Dec 23 on Win. Obviously traceback on saves last error. Not even sure how far I was in the game then. It could be more about Sandbox/VN changes, but your files tagged.
I have too....saving errors... :confused:

Reactions: Bobber Tail

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info about save issues: the game got quite reworked again with v0.7. The party scene now can be played in VN mode. But because of that probably some saves are not working anymore.
In my Mod post I therefore added saves made at the end of every game chapter if needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes