2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
gabjacuzzi3.png

Episode 6 Part 2 of University Days is available now for BETA patrons.

What's new?
+ 1/2 an In-game day worth of content (Saturday)
+ 5 New sex scenes
+ 6 Animations
+ 3 New unlockable gallery images
+ New music & sound effects
+ 1 Bonus scene

Previews

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
In Due Time: More Characters!
Agora mesmo
Oh no, I missed this post. Don't tell me the dev's already working on another game and planning to release it without finishing this one first.

Didn't he learn anything from ALL his previous mistakes and his three already-abandoned other games ??:cautious:(n)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is it really so bad as the reviews say it is?
it's okay if you are fine with forced content and forced cheating and pimping our your aunt to be a OF girls lol. The lack of choice here is what makes the game a 2 star game for me. As I would of liked to avoid scenes with certain characters as well have a save where the MC doesn't cheat on his GF.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
about sandbox or not i would advise against making it a sandbox as it would most likely would turn off quite a few people not everyone but a lot but anyways im enjoying the game im looking forward to the update :cool: :coffee: (y)

Reactions: Fapmaister

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
it's okay if you are fine with forced content and forced cheating and pimping our your aunt to be a OF girls lol. The lack of choice here is what makes the game a 2 star game for me.
Some of the stuff is avoidable now, the mobster/professional hitman-looking asshole stepdad is out of the picture, and you don't pimp out Scarlet, MC's aunt, you only help her out with her OF side hustle by taking pics of her in seductive poses so she can scam the living fuck out of her dumb simps while pretending to give a shit about them. Where have we heard that before ??:whistle::ROFLMAO:

It's obvious the MC will be the only one to fuck her AND get paid for it too. Sounds like a pretty big W to me, but to each their own, and the rest of the stuff is avoidable, if I'm not mistaken, so the game isn't that bad. Won't say it's a masterpiece, but it sure isn't as bad as some of those wannabe reviewers want you to believe it is.

Is it really so bad as the reviews say it is?
The only advice you need to hear is to play it yourself and draw your own conclusion. Some of us like it, others don't, but in the end, it's your own opinion that matters. Just wait for the compressed version to be posted here by our hero SonsOfLiberty, give it a go and see what YOU think about the game and its story.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Some of the stuff is avoidable now, the mobster/professional hitman-looking asshole stepdad is out of the picture, and you don't pimp out Scarlet, MC's aunt, you only help her out with her OF side hustle by taking pics of her in seductive poses so she can scam the living fuck out of her dumb simps while pretending to give a shit about them. Where have we heard that before ??:whistle::ROFLMAO:

It's obvious the MC will be the only one to fuck her AND get paid for it too. Sounds like a pretty big W to me, but to each their own, and the rest of the stuff is avoidable, if I'm not mistaken, so the game isn't that bad. Won't say it's a masterpiece, but it sure isn't as bad as some of those wannabe reviewers want you to believe it is.
yeah true he wasn't pimping her out just said the first thing that came to me lol. Thanks for the info when I check out the update ill have to restart then cause I played right before the recent update and stuff wasn't avoidable for me then.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
University Days [S1: Ep. 6 P2] [GREEBO] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [254 MB]
- - -

Mac [265 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The aunt was fucking mom's boyfriend. Scenes still in the game files, lol, they just don't get called by the code anymore.
Now mom's bf is taking pictures of the aunt for her OF and the MC blackmails her to become her new photographer instead of the ogre.

And if you are wondering about other LIs in this game , you have
Camwhore
View attachment 3265316
Mc being a creep with the Mom
View attachment 3265328 View attachment 3265329
Wish version of Isabella form DIK
The Principal, that blackmails the MC
View attachment 3265437 View attachment 3265438
Teacher #1 being pimped by the principal
View attachment 3265334
Teacher #2 with the principal
View attachment 3265432 View attachment 3265434 View attachment 3265360
Cheerleader your GF forces you into a threesome with, without discussing anything beforehand
View attachment 3265348 View attachment 3265349
Sister that ofc course has a best friend she tried lesbian stuff with in the past, at least in the story so far she seems deeply in love with the MC and runs out of this scene when her friend keeps pushing her.
View attachment 3265356
Cousin that so far seems to be the only one with no sexual baggage, but knowing this game she is probably into some sex cult. :Kappa:
View attachment 3265400
GF that doesn't wear panties to school.
View attachment 3265401
Classmate that catches you and GF having sex in the toilet and blackmails you into a sexual favors deal.
View attachment 3265413
Random hot hoe that for whatever reason models lingerie for the MC at the clothing store.
View attachment 3265417
Your employer ,you deliver packages, so far has only been one client, Violet the Cam Whore.
View attachment 3265425

None, I repeat, none of what I just posted is avoidable. The only 'choices' the game has are ogle boobs, or not, with zero consequences and picking who you like more in a dress up contest, 1 or 2 choices of positions in sex scenes. That is clearly a loophole to not get Kinetic novel tag, and IMO it should not be allowed on the site.

Ironically the only avoidable content seems to be the paywalled scenes and since I've never seen them I have no idea if they are canon and are just skipped if you have the pleb version of the game. :KEK:

The art is good, some really hot girls, too bad is wasted on this piece of trash of story and characters and the scummy business practice with the paywalled stuff.
Thanks for posting images with descriptions. As I haven't played this title (at least I don't remember playing it...maybe due to how content was handled, is why I don't remember this.), but I'm glad I researched the forms...before I downloaded this project.

Your detailed comments are exactly how I would have felt, if I played this. It would be a huge pass...due to most of the content is forced on to a 15 yearold looking boy. (Sigh) Not everyone likes forced lesbian content (and it looks like there is a heck of lot of it), or forced sharing a girl friend with one, or forced femdom content. Nope.

But, seeing forced voyeurism scenes with some big ugly fucker (ogre), who is fucking MC's family, or potential love interests is just a total turn off. :sick:

(OK reading further in the forms, someone mentioned the big ogre scenes were removed...and I'm still not sure now with the other questionable unavoidable content.)

Thanks again for all your effort.

Regards.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes