2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This one should work now - let me know if it still errors & what they are please. I'm not receiving errors on my end
Looks good so far, didn't got errors in the Ep6 laundry scene or in the Replay.

Info for those using this patched file: you must delete the existing screens.rpy in your .../game folder first, otherwise the patched file would be resettet again after starting the game.
Also: in my Mod the laundry scene is still skipped, I update that in my next Mod version.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
So, as I wrote before, I think there's a problem with the eyes of the characters in the game, especially Landlady's eyes
And so I've photoshopped Landlady's eyes a little bit.
It's not perfect, but I think it's better than the original.
examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the photoshopped images, just unzip into a folder named "game", and replace the files

p.s.
GreeboGames , You can use them if you want.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
[POLL] In Due Time - Sandbox or No Sandbox

Hello, so I'm stuck in a little pickle here, and I personally don't mind developing the game in either of these directions, as the story will remain the same no matter what.

When it comes to In Due Time , how would you like the gameplay to unfold.

1) Would you like it in a Sandbox format, using a map and navigation elements to navigate the game and story
2) A little bit of both - Sandbox at certain points where it would be beneficial but not the entire game
3) NO sandbox what-so-ever.
Screenshot_20240325_152836_Brave.png

VOTE

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Hello, so I'm stuck in a little pickle here, and I personally don't mind developing the game in either of these directions, as the story will remain the same no matter what.

1) Would you like it in a Sandbox format, using a map and navigation elements to navigate the game and story
2) A little bit of both - Sandbox at certain points where it would be beneficial but not the entire game
View attachment 3478086

VOTE
Link goes to dev update log. But in regards to this, I'm a no sandbox type of guy.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020

View attachment 3478086

VOTE
A bit of both. :)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Sandbox seems to work for Devs with limited storylines and story telling experience.

Also this:

Usually works great for me when I want to remove eyebrows from my models. Here:
screenshot0003.png

It sticks out quite a bit.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [S1-Ep6-P1] Unoffficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 196mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
A lot of forced content and the MC needs me a couple of balls to put several of the girls there in their place, especially the director and the teachers who can easily blackmail them the relationship they have between them, that is, a non-professional relationship and it also has the director's photos and so on some things that she could use to have everything in her feet and be the alpha and not a beta who tells you what to do

Reactions: Suprserpent

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
The story moves at a breakneck pace, but the models are great. However, those nipples definitely need to be redone. It's disappointing to just see colored skin instead of something real. Bigger areola and actual nipples!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
What's the tag deal. Says animated , but only a couple scenes are animated and only a in portion.
Just FYI, animated does not mean the whole game is animated. It means there is at least 1 animation. The same about tags like blowjob, it does not mean the whole game is a never ending blowjob, it means there is at least 1 blow job.
Tags are to avoid things you don't like. If you don't like animations, you can use the tag, you can't use it find things you like / prefer.
I agree, Blill Clinton wont like that!

Reactions: stargate1979

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Starting to try this game and find out that the developer already had three abandoned projects in the past, wonder when will this game go on the same fate like the other games... :unsure:

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes