2.80 star(s) 23 Votes
Sep 27, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: Sober-man

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ok I finished it, honestly this is hot ass I wanted to delete this very early on.
yeah this game is so bad I can't help but to play it just to see what hot mess comes next, since we get 0 choices in anything lol. surprised this doesn't have the Kinetic Novel Tag tbh

Reactions: NebulousShooter

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.

====================================
Mar. 24, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version Ep6P1

Info: The game has a bug, the "laundry" minigame
code is not implemented so far. To prevent errors
I removed it in the gameplay.
====================================

Download Mod v0.6 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~200MB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: I had to change the save location, old saves are not shown therefore.
You can either copy them manually (from .../com.universitydaysseason1/)
Or you can use the ones posted below from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Download:
Saves from the end of each game chapter, beginning at save page 1
(extract them into ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.universitydaysseason1\)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3382160 View attachment 3382161 View attachment 3382162 View attachment 3382163
They have posted a fix. Do we use this or wait for you to adjust your mod for the fix?

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 3385295

Overview:
Welcome to University!
You play the role of a student whom recently moved to a new town to begin his first years at University. It just so happens this isn't your average University, and you seem to be getting lucky (or in some cases, not so lucky) with the women you meet here, however, you find all of these women are falling for you in one way or another.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Greebo Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1: Episode 6 - Part 1 - 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Italian Translation* - Multi Mod*
* This port/mod isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2523904 View attachment 2644175 View attachment 3262932 View attachment 3262933 View attachment 3262934 View attachment 3262935 View attachment 3262939 View attachment 3262947 View attachment 3262951
1711331493156.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
They have posted a fix. Do we use this or wait for you to adjust your mod for the fix?
Hi. You can still use it, my Mod only skips that missing minigame in the main game. All other things are the same.
Bugfix - replace screens.rpyc with the attached file
Not sure, but somehow the fixed screens.rpyc has not the minigame code for me, I still get the errors. Also, when only posting the rpyc file, it would get overwritten/new generated from the existing old screens.rpy in the games folder anyway.

Also a small heads up: in the replay I get errors for the not existing relationships. Maybe consider to make at least defaults for them or change them also to persistent ones so the game does not crash there.

Last edited:

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Hi. You can still use it, my Mod only skips that missing minigame in the main game. All other things are the same.

Not sure, but somehow the fixed screens.rpyc has not the minigame code for me, I still get the errors. Also, when only posting the rpyc file, it would get overwritten/new generated from the existing old screens.rpy in the games folder anyway.

Also a small heads up: in the replay I get errors for the not existing relationships. Maybe consider to make at least defaults for them or change them also to persistent ones so the game does not crash there.
This one should work now - let me know if it still errors & what they are please. I'm not receiving errors on my end

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes