2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Camwhore is the same as whore to me. That is, selling sexual material for money. Camwhore is even dirtier when it's happening to the whole world at the same time. I don't want to touch or even see a woman whose pussy has probably been seen by the whole world before me. I also strongly equate it to NTR as well. I don't share my woman live or on camera in any situation. I prefer not to play games with that kind of material.
like I said we just have opposite opinions on that never gonna agree with each other on that. I need context on why they are doing something like that for me judge a LI , a taboo career choice is no reason for me to be quick to judge a LI. but no problem not everyone is gonna see things the same. But I get it if it's something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. My point was there is more bigger issues with the game other than something minor / small as something you just dislike since it only affects one LI. For example in earlier builds you couldn't avoid the camgirl you dislike so much it was forced tho I did hear it may have changed now. Tho it seems like sandbox is a new major issue now as well

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
He is never changing that so you might as well leave and never come back.

I think most people had issue with everything being unavoidable, not just being there. Forced threesome, forced camgirl, forced everytting. If you could get to decide I bet the reviews would be better. That being said, now this turning into a fucking sandbox, its like the game is getting worst and not better, a shame because it has so much potential with these renders.

Yes they did, it is the worst part of the game and the reason it is such a hassle to play multiple routes LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO. The freeroam is the reason I only play two routes in the game, cant bother to do all that shit again and again
That's my issue.. to much forced content, and not no player options for those situations.. like the aunt being a cam girl... female dom, the forced threesome... etc...

I hate forced content...

is that now avoidable??

this game does have potential, but it got to much shit for me to want to try it again... Then now it seems he added sandbox, and wondering why he getting this negative feedback and reviews..

I am willing to give shit another chance, even if it leaves me with a bad taste the first time around..

Like good he changed some stuff from the earlier versions... like the step dad and the aunt, and the other shit.. Took a step forward, and a big step back due to forced content, and now sandbox.. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: stargate1979

Mihael6696

Jun 15, 2023
7767 I would like to participate in writing stories. I do have some ideas but it's not for the faint hearted and not everyone's cup of tea. But contact me if you want me in your team

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see the femdom tag, but is there any actual femdom scenes in the game? I am really fed up with these false femdom tag :confused:.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I enjoyed this game. Only wish the animation was a bit better. However going sandbox when the game was a VN is going to kill it. I have nothing against sandbox, I just don't play them. Just a personal choice. I'm fairly sure once the support drops this one will be abandoned like the rest.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [S1-Ep6-P2] Unoffficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 266mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes