Zazazap

May 22, 2018
After looking around, I think that in order to unlock the gallery, you have to edit your registry to add some DWORD values under :
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Octo Games\Universe in Cum 2
The DWORD values should follow the ones in your log, but followed by a _h and some hash value, I am unsure what the hash is for and what kind of hash they used so I can't get the proper value.
Code:
soft_landing_h[CODE]
alien_life_h[CODE]
old_friends_h[CODE]
the_queen_h[CODE]
decipherer_h[CODE]
submissive_h[CODE]
disobedient_h[CODE]
journey_end_h[CODE]
content_lover_h[CODE]
sherlock_holmes_h[CODE]
maze_master_h[CODE]
the_sleuth_h[CODE]
dangerous_vapors_h[CODE]
fertilization_h[CODE]
The game has been developped using if this helps someone with more time to waste than me.

Since the game won't proceed further than the first animation and I don't care enough to bother decoding the save's binary, I fear this is the end of my adventure in Universe in Cum ‍:rolleyes:

[ETA] If you guys are getting a black screen after the first cinematic, try deactivating FPS limits in Nvidia control panel, and let the application manage Vsync, I dunno why but it kept the game from going forward...

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is this game communist propaganda? To brainwash us into becoming mindless AVN players.
:unsure: ..... Too Late, Motherfucker!!! :ROFLMAO:

Universe In cum = Universal income :ROFLMAO: where everyone gets 70,000 a year, no matter who you are.
:unsure:..... That sounds pretty good... :love: sign me up, Mr. President!!

Last edited:
Reactions: iwtsyf

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I wish there was a "What the fuck are you talking about" reaction for posts like that

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Code:
Universe in Cum 2_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip
We only ship from the highest quality game studios...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes