Tool Unity Unity Studio (Unity Image Extractor)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi
I tried to use on the 2 Timestamps games but I didn't find any Asset file, so I wanted to check on the same game "Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)", but all that I get (apart from different objects, icons, smileys...) are some CGs which are already included in a DLC folder. No way to extract images from the game.

The 5 files I opened with this version: AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47
resources.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets3.assets
sharedassets4.assets

BK186? Am I missing somthing?

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hi
I tried to use on the 2 Timestamps games but I didn't find any Asset file, so I wanted to check on the same game "Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)", but all that I get (apart from different objects, icons, smileys...) are some CGs which are already included in a DLC folder. No way to extract images from the game.

resources.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets3.assets
sharedassets4.assets

I am having the same problem. Same game too. I can extract all the video, but nothing will show up for pics/images. Those files load nothing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi

resources.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets3.assets
sharedassets4.assets

I am having the same problem. Same game too. I can extract all the video, but nothing will show up for pics/images. Those files load nothing.
They are in the video asset folder in a .bundle format. They are also hashed.

Reactions: BK186

BK186

May 18, 2017
Hi

resources.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets3.assets
sharedassets4.assets

It may be related to the file you have selected. You can also tell by the file size. I tried with timestamp and it worked. I'll check the version I'm using when I get home, maybe the one here is outdated. I'll be back tonight.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
They are in the video asset folder in a .bundle format. They are also hashed.
Could you eventually explain what do you mean? I can't find any bundle file, as a bundle extension. Like this: file.bundle.
Would you mind to describe step by step?
Is the video asset folder "StreamingAssets"?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could you eventually explain what do you mean? I can't find any bundle file, as a bundle extension. Like this: file.bundle.
Would you mind to describe step by step?
Is the video asset folder "StreamingAssets"?
Yes, the folder is called "streaming assets", a lot of Unity games put there videos/images there, and it's in a random file name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bundle.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I've added an updated link to the program on the home page. Try this.
It can also give the same error due to versions, even if you have selected the correct file.
For “The Man of the House” I just checked and I already have this version. I've tried all the asset files but as stated before I only get a bunch of emoticons and other images as well as hidden images (rewards).

Yes, the folder is called "streaming assets", a lot of Unity games put there videos/images there, and it's in a random file name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bundle.
As I said before, I can't find any bundle files in any folder. In the "streaming assets" folder, I just have folders containing videos in MP4 format and 1 folder with files in Manifest format And for "Timestamps Unconditional Love", there is no bunble format file or asset format file. The same goes for “Timestamps Lost Love”

Any other suggestion? :confused:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As I said before, I can't find any bundle files in any folder. In the "streaming assets" folder, I just have folders containing videos in MP4 format and 1 folder with files in Manifest format And for "Timestamps Unconditional Love", there is no bunble format file or asset format file. The same goes for “Timestamps Lost Love”

Any other suggestion? :confused:

Are you sure you have the most current releases?

Same with the tool?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Are you sure you have the most current releases?

Same with the tool?

Yes.
Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] [Faerin]
Timestamps: Unconditional Love [v1.1 Steam SE]
For Timestamps lost love, I haven't updated it though

Well, regarding the tool I'm using (or trying to use would be more accurate) AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47.
Is there a plugin, file, or anything I need to add to make this work?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes.
Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] [Faerin]
Timestamps: Unconditional Love [v1.1 Steam SE]
For Timestamps lost love, I haven't updated it though

Well, regarding the tool I'm using (or trying to use would be more accurate) AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47.
Is there a plugin, file, or anything I need to add to make this work?
I have no idea about the first game.

For Lost Love in that folder, it has a file called random numbers.bundle.

I compressed both games.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have no idea about the first game.

For Lost Love in that folder, it has a file called random numbers.bundle.

I compressed both games.
Not in The R7PE and R8P1 version for what I know.
But I just downloaded the last version. I found the bundle file and it only contains video clips in webm format but no static image

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not in The R7PE and R8P1 version for what I know.
But I just downloaded the last version. I found the bundle file and it only contains video clips in webm format but no static image
There are only like 300 images if that, most of the files are webm.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There are only like 300 images if that, most of the files are webm.
What version do we talk about here?
There is 0 webp file inthe last updated version of "Lost Love". Just webm, and those are video files, not "static"images files, like PNG or WEBP files for e.g.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote