• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity [UNITY][NONE] Yami's Wonder Mansion [v1.0][oimoland]

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
The game is there, but it doesn't work at all. There are numerous bugs which makes the game absolutly unplayable, as scenes don't load properly (at least for me, if someone want to try it too, feel free to share how it turned out)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think 1.0 is the only version the uncensoring patch and/or auto translator will work properly with.

Edit - Just got reminded that ManlyMarco made one of their for this. Add that to version 1.0.0 of the game and it should work fine, torrent .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2dguy

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
game got recently updated to 1.3 (only on the japanese dlsite, I think). Does anyone have a link?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
1.03 is on . DLSite shows the last update was in March, it looks like it was posted in July. Like before it won't work with ReiPatcher or the old uncensor according to ULMF.

Reactions: 851marc

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
1.03 is on . DLSite shows the last update was in March, it looks like it was posted in July. Like before it won't work with ReiPatcher or the old uncensor according to ULMF.
I'm talking about 1.3, not 1.03. The last update was in march 2020 and feature stuff like new hairstyles & differents personality for all positions.
(for now, I'll check 1.03 and verify if it's not a mistake on my part)
EDIT: nevermind, it appears to be the correct version. My bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
For those wondering how to unlock simulation mode, hit CTRL + R.

To edit your save file, go to \yami_v1.3\yami_Data , scroll down to yami0.000 and edit the values with notepad from false to true and love level to 20.

Last edited: