• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Help

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Question is there a program out there that allows you to rip the images from unity games if so is possible anybody could link me to along with a walkthrough how to use thanks in advance.

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016

This should work, haven't tested it myself (since i currently have no unity games on my pc). But it looks like it works

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
just here to follow the thread

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
That program assets stripper does work with non protected files but it cumbersome I personally would not use it but at least it seems to work.
You would have less sucess using it with files from say the game Big Brother as he tries to protect his files

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
That program assets stripper does work with non protected files but it cumbersome I personally would not use it but at least it seems to work.
You would have less sucess using it with files from say the game Big Brother as he tries to protect his files
So do you know another one that would work better?