drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
So no way to fix it aside from not participating in any other events?
Or a bit of luck; a lot depends on which routes you are on; if you're doing Violet and Bakery and the RNG brings up both the surgery and the dinner party together, you might be screwed on one or the other. It's not consistent across playthroughs.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
I just ignore it. Maybe in a decade if I'm still remembering this stuff I'll go back and go through it.
Yeah I do the same at this point, just turn on skip the second I see that background, I get why it's in the game, but it is the least engaging part unfortunately.

Mar 5, 2018
can i ask?
the last time I played it was version 0.47.108, there was no implementation of H scenes using the hairstyles used is always back to original hairstyles, has it been implemented in this latest version? If not yet, are there any plans to do this?

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
can i ask?
the last time I played it was version 0.47.108, there was no implementation of H scenes using the hairstyles used is always back to original hairstyles, has it been implemented in this latest version? If not yet, are there any plans to do this?
Currently no, and I'd highly doubt it in the future given that it would increase the artist's workload exponentially for every H scene

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Those OSTs are so good. Is it stock music or someone composed it for the game?
They're composed by three composers directed in conjunction by us and Phantom Records.

Is there a way to find these soundtracks online? They are so good, I like it for some reason
Not yet, but we do eventually plan to share them online and the record label wants to make a vinyl release once we're finished making all the tracks.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Uni v0.50.112c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: ursweetalksx
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes