Aug 26, 2018
DeepInteractivity, the virginity collector event is kind of disappointing. It really, really needs an option to grin like a loon and start stripping along with that 'Run' option after Claw makes her suggestion. And maybe even a flag for later events. A pervert who put bedding everyone ahead of every other concern would definitely be willing to tank a day of progress in exchange for such a delightful treat ^_^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although an option to explicitly go along with it would be nice.

Indecrepit

Mar 7, 2023
Is it ever possible to learn these actions? I've captured Flying Outlooks for Artume and didn't learn anything new.

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Is it ever possible to learn these actions? I've captured Flying Outlooks for Artume and didn't learn anything new.
using some sussy cheats (Supporter Perk, see the Patreon), you can cheat those commands in and they function as expected.
Also, I'm no authority on this (obviously), but as deep interactivity said currently, that lends me to believe they will indeed be learnable.
When is another question, though.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Ah, I see. Are there plans to make them learnable in the future?
Not all of them will be learnable by player characters and some will be tweaked for balance. Note, for instance, that order kneeling/masturbation removes a lot of the usual risk pounces usually have while serving the same purpose, so they may require fake doubles with different numbers, the same way that the hypnotic glance used by Varyonte isn't really the same action used by the rest of the characters. Iirc, there's a monster action that is particularly unbalanced because it is meant to be used by a creature of very large physical proportions, so it wouldn't be logical for any character from the tribes to be able to use it either.

Also, is it possible to use Mesquelle's transformation service again after the events of month 1?
Sure, make sure she is invited as a guest to the Passion Temple. Her transformations during the adventure mostly serve as a demonstration: on the Temple itself you have more freedom to get transformations that last for longer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
I've been playing around the game's code, making changes here and there for my own enjoyment. Below is a list of a bunch of hacks I've made to the game. If you want to apply them to your game, open Unholy Arts v0.X.html in a text editor (I recommend VS Code) and follow my instructions for each one.

Restore back and forward arrows
- search and delete this line
JavaScript:
Config.history.maxStates = 1;
Add bar refill buttons on left panel (click to refill bar, display updates on next scene)
- search for Character.prototype.getCharacterUIbarInfo, replace the function with this code
JavaScript:
Character.prototype.getCharacterUIbarInfo = function() { // Returns a string that generates the character's basic info when displayed on Sugarcube 2
        var string = "<div align='center'>\ " + generateTitledName(this.varName) + " (" + this.getCharScreenButton("Status") + ")\n";
        if ( this.avatarL != null ) {
            string += gCavatar(this.varName) + "\n";
        }
        string += "</div> \ ";
        string += this.textBars() + "\n";

if ( this.varName == "chPlayerCharacter" ) {
            string += this.getCharScreenCheatButton1("Refill Lust") + "\n";
            string += this.getCharScreenCheatButton2("Refill Willpower") + "\n";
            string += this.getCharScreenCheatButton3("Refill Energy") + "\n";
            string += this.getCharScreenCheatButton4("Refill Social Drive") + "\n";
        }

return string;
    }
    Character.prototype.getCharScreenCheatButton1 = function(handler) {
    var text = '<<click "' + handler + '">>'
                + '<<' + 'script>>'
                + 'State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.lust.current = State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.lust.max;'
                + '<<' + '/script>>'
                + '<</click>>';
    return text;
    }

Character.prototype.getCharScreenCheatButton2 = function(handler) {
                    + '<<' + 'script>>'
                    + 'State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.willpower.current = State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.willpower.max; '
                    + '<<' + '/script>>'
                    + '<</click>>';
        return text;
    }

Character.prototype.getCharScreenCheatButton3 = function(handler) {
                    + '<<' + 'script>>'
                    + 'State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.energy.current = State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.energy.max; '
                    + '<<' + '/script>>'
                    + '<</click>>';
        return text;
    }

Character.prototype.getCharScreenCheatButton4 = function(handler) {
                    + '<<' + 'script>>'
                    + 'State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.socialdrive.current = State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.socialdrive.max; '
                    + '<<' + '/script>>'
                    + '<</click>>';
        return text;
    }
Custom starting stats and stat affinities
- search window.applyPcStatBonusesWeaknesses and replace the function with the code below. change values any way you like. on new game pick any boon, they don't do anything with this change
JavaScript:
window.applyPcStatBonusesWeaknesses = function() {
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.physique.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.physique.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.agility.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.agility.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.resilience.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.resilience.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.will.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.will.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.intelligence.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.intelligence.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.perception.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.perception.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.empathy.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.empathy.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.charisma.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.charisma.affinity += 10;

State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.luck.value += 4;
    State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.luck.affinity += 10;

recalculateMaxBars("chPlayerCharacter");
    // State.variables.chPlayerCharacter.recalculateMaxBars();
}
Learn all monster moves at start
- search for //You learned Hypnotic Glance (Socialization, Sex, Battle)// and replace the charactersLearnSceneActions line with the one below. pick the hypnosis choice at the start of the game
HTML:
charactersLearnSceneActions([&quot;chPlayerCharacter&quot;],[&quot;realHypnoticGlance&quot;,&quot;baHypnoticGlance&quot;,&quot;energyDrainingKiss&quot;,&quot;baDrainingKiss&quot;,&quot;baEnergyDrainingKiss&quot;,&quot;etherealChains&quot;,&quot;baEtherealChains&quot;]);
Ultra Instinct (always hit and always dodge)
- search return (new eva and add this code above it. first line is always hit, second line is always dodge.
JavaScript:
if (attacker.toString() == "chPlayerCharacter") { hit = true; }
if (attacker.toString() != "chPlayerCharacter" && target.toString() == "chPlayerCharacter") { hit = false; }
Super social hypnotic glance
- search // Hypnotic Glance and change socInt.weight = to a high value, 100 or higher, to get it offered most of the time
- search var mVector = new MoodVector(0,0,0,1,-1,3,0,-1); and change the 3 to increase how much submission target receives
- search var rVector = new RelationVector(0,0,0,0,3,0,-1); and change the 3 to increase how much relation submission the target receives

Bottom's submission gain is multiplied by amount of top's orgasms
- search gainedSubmission += gainedExtraSubmission and delete these lines
JavaScript:
gainedSubmission += gainedExtraSubmission;
gainedSubmission *= effectsMultiplier * (1 + ((- gC(charKey).mood.dominant + gC(charKey).mood.submissive) / 100));
- add these lines below the 4 gc(charKey) lines
JavaScript:
gainedSubmission += gainedExtraSubmission;
gainedSubmission = gainedSubmission * gC(charKey2).orgasmSceneCounter;
gainedSubmission *= effectsMultiplier * (1 + ((- gC(charKey).mood.dominant + gC(charKey).mood.submissive) / 100));

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone has any hints for doing the "Caged Lovebirds" event fast? I'm curious what would be the best recommended strategies for that since the event has unique dialogue if Hope and Rock still have their virginities, but getting both of them as your servants seems like a difficult undertaking. Right now I can only glimpse 3 possible strategies:

1. Get them to be your willing servants - likely too slow, they start indifferent to the MC and to get them to be even tempted by the idea of becoming your servants would require several days to work up your relationship, before you can "force" them to accept it at 0 willpower.

2. Challenge them and win the fight - seems relatively straightforward, but I don't know how to goad characters into accepting your challenge, and if they refuse the fight then this option is dead. Is the best way to make a character accept a challenge to make them angry? to make yourself vulnerable with low energy/willpower?

3. Assault them and win the fight - straightforward but has a few problems, first it can be hard to isolate them for a 1v1, so you'd have to gather your own posse to win the numbers' game. I'm also concerned by the potential infamy punishments, assaulting and forcing servitude on 2 different characters will probably get you too much infamy almost no matter what.

Any recommendations?

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone has any hints for doing the "Caged Lovebirds" event fast? I'm curious what would be the best recommended strategies for that since the event has unique dialogue if Hope and Rock still have their virginities, but getting both of them as your servants seems like a difficult undertaking. Right now I can only glimpse 3 possible strategies:

1. Get them to be your willing servants - likely too slow, they start indifferent to the MC and to get them to be even tempted by the idea of becoming your servants would require several days to work up your relationship, before you can "force" them to accept it at 0 willpower.

2. Challenge them and win the fight - seems relatively straightforward, but I don't know how to goad characters into accepting your challenge, and if they refuse the fight then this option is dead. Is the best way to make a character accept a challenge to make them angry? to make yourself vulnerable with low energy/willpower?

3. Assault them and win the fight - straightforward but has a few problems, first it can be hard to isolate them for a 1v1, so you'd have to gather your own posse to win the numbers' game. I'm also concerned by the potential infamy punishments, assaulting and forcing servitude on 2 different characters will probably get you too much infamy almost no matter what.

Any recommendations?
2 or 3.

I can't remember if the infamy softcap increases after the first outing, but even if it doesn't, I think it's something like 5-ish infamy per assault. If you're in an easier setting for ease of winning fights, your stats may be high enough that they will refuse a challenge (I'm pretty sure you still get 1 infamy), so you would want to assault right away in that case. Just make sure you have low infamy going in.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
2 or 3.

I can't remember if the infamy softcap increases after the first outing, but even if it doesn't, I think it's something like 5-ish infamy per assault. If you're in an easier setting for ease of winning fights, your stats may be high enough that they will refuse a challenge (I'm pretty sure you still get 1 infamy), so you would want to assault right away in that case. Just make sure you have low infamy going in.
Fair enough, I was wondering if there was any cheese to it since "Flaunting your kitty" is much easier, because Claw is very vulnerable to being made your servant if you get Mir to tie her and Nash up in the bondage event, or even earlier if you place a collar on Claw in the event that introduces the merchants.

But I guess in month 2 the tutorial gloves are off, need to actually just beat people up for some events...

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Fair enough, I was wondering if there was any cheese to it since "Flaunting your kitty" is much easier, because Claw is very vulnerable to being made your servant if you get Mir to tie her and Nash up in the bondage event, or even earlier if you place a collar on Claw in the event that introduces the merchants.

But I guess in month 2 the tutorial gloves are off, need to actually just beat people up for some events...
You'd have to check the patch notes from a few versions back, but Deep Interactivity changed a few of the 2nd month visits & events to fall on specific days. I believe the Hope/Rock first visit (and event with Claw) are like this. If you want to be in a dom relationship with Claw, you can use that timing to your advantage. Challenge/assault her so that the Hope visit will be on the last day of servitude, and you'll have time to lose some infamy before having to get both Hope and Rock.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You'd have to check the patch notes from a few versions back, but Deep Interactivity changed a few of the 2nd month visits & events to fall on specific days. I believe the Hope/Rock first visit (and event with Claw) are like this. If you want to be in a dom relationship with Claw, you can use that timing to your advantage. Challenge/assault her so that the Hope visit will be on the last day of servitude, and you'll have time to lose some infamy before having to get both Hope and Rock.
I personally prefer to play the social game to make a character "willingly" accept to be a servant.

With a strong enough relationship you just need to drain their willpower by asking them to follow you and training things that cost willpower, or by spamming hypnotic glance or spanking them during a sex scene, then you just need to put them at a sufficiently submissive mood so they are tempted to accept being your servant and don't have the willpower to pay the cost. I do that with Claw for the purposes of getting "Flaunting a Kitty", preferably in one of the two moments I mentioned where she is the most vulnerable in the first month.

I managed to trigger "Caged Lovebirds" and, after reading the scene, I do understand now it is fully intended for you to only get that scene if you beat up Hope and Rock very soon after their arrival, but it is probably the most tricky and arbitrary event in the game.

At least "Virginities Collector" is a consequence of power-gaming, once the player realizes how impactful taking a virginity is then they will try to do it to as many characters as possible and will incidentally get the event, but "Caged Lovebirds" requires you to randomly beat up 2 characters that aren't particularly vulnerable as soon as possible. Depending on how quickly they get intimate with each other the event can become impossible as early as 1 or 2 days after their introduction to the temple since they are likely to gain enough ST and Romance with each other to make the event impossible (they will often start a companionship relationship and follow each other, if they randomly give each other their first kisses or participate long enough in a particularly amorous conversation then the event is likely to become impossible very quickly). It feels like it is an event reserved for the most ardent completionists, the only saving grace is that the player has the Stars Tower to get them the full hints for the event.

Edit: Just a final little update, finished replaying around with the "Owed Gratitude" and "Caged Lovebirds" events. I think the requirements for "Caged Lovebirds" should be loosened somewhat. Hope and Rock already start with too much long-term romance for each other, even just the sexual tension they gain from picking any of the sexual options in "Owed Gratitude" already makes triggering "Caged Lovebirds" instantly impossible, which doesn't seem like an intended restriction. I think it would be better if the limit sum of Romance + ST levels for the "Caged Lovebirds" event was increased to at least 5.

Last edited:

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Is there ANY way to get rid of the dick? :cautious: I just got it at the ritual and I don't want it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there ANY way to get rid of the dick? :cautious: I just got it at the ritual and I don't want it.
Start the game, click on "settings", it has an option to toggle futanari preferences (no futas, MC is the only futa, MC is the only candidate that isn't futanari).

Keep in mind the canon story is that all the candidates become futanari, so these options are just there for player preference.

• Red Heart
Reactions: adr91 and Wyrtyn

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Might be best to restart and in the settings select that only the peers but not the player get one. There may be a way latter to remove it ingame (when there are permanent transformations), and you could hack it with console commands/save game editing, but it's probably much easier to just replay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: adr91

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
At the start of the game in settings, and a month in(70-75% of the current content in) you get access to a transformation NPC.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Start the game, click on "settings", it has an option to toggle futanari preferences (no futas, MC is the only futa, MC is the only candidate that isn't futanari).

Keep in mind the canon story is that all the candidates become futanari, so these options are just there for player preference.
Might not be the game for me as I dislike that sort of content. I read the description, thought the futa could be avoidable since it a "chose your own adventure, this is yuri" and I'm a purist about what is and isn't yuri. Thanks a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: Kodex
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes