4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good update, i'm hoping that there will be also a hotwife/cuckold path!
Also if Brian for the moment is jealous of Diana showing off and flirting with other men, and the game is oriented towards a corrpution/cheating path, at least for now

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
the problem also of the game, and of the reason that is lost a lot during updates, these flashbacks while the couple sleeps, I say, now we are on the eve of the wedding, why relive the episodes that led the couple to the wedding, now we are at the proposal, at what's the point of reliving the past, with choices that aren't useful, if you get the sentences wrong on the first date, we have to repeat the scene because the couple doesn't work, what's the point if we now have the game set on marriage, it's a total salad of reality and past.
Because it gives context to how they fell in love and why they're getting married. It makes the break down, or strengthening, of their marriage have meaning.

I will agree that having choices in the flashbacks you can fail and cause a restart is an odd choice. There should be some effect in the present based on these flashbacks. A reminder to Diana why she is marrying Brian, or if Brian did poorly in the flashbacks, concerns. Like there can still be a fail state, but if Brian is an awkward schmuck then Diana can start having second thoughts which leads to further "corruption" and a lower love score. Opposite if Brian knocks it out of the park, redeemed love score and a sense of guilt if she's been teasing the bartender or the maintenance boy.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes