Unfortunately, it's true...

Bloodpool88

Apr 6, 2021
So, I'm not exactly new around here because I have been downloading games form F95 for years, but this is the first I have heard of a take over from Patreon. I thought the whole point of this site was to give voice to the devs that had none on other locations due to restrictions. Also, I liked the 'Pirate' nature of this site. Is this going to now become a puppet site to Patreon much like Itch, or worse...

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
I wonder why do people think that if Patreon was to acquire F95Zone, the only change would be with incest games.

Do you guy really think that pirated game would be allowed on a Patreon site ? Almost all games would disappear from the site if that happen, the site would die instantly, that's why it make no sense, Patreon wouldn't buy a site that would instantly lose all it's value if they bought it.

Ackermaaan

Oct 1, 2020
I wonder why do people think that if Patreon was to acquire F95Zone, the only change would be with incest games.

Do you guy really think that pirated game would be allowed on a Patreon site ? Almost all games would disappear from the site if that happen, the site would die instantly, that's why it make no sense, Patreon wouldn't buy a site that would instantly lose all it's value is they bought it.
Don't worry, the director told me he'll only punish incest games and forgive pirate games.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hehe... the words WOW and HEHE are close this day on 1.april... :D

Nice Try ^^ and greetings to all the F95 & Patreon Lovers.... ^^

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I'm litterally shacking. Was about to spend the entire day just downloading each and every incest games on F95 before I realize. Once the initial panic that made me stupid passed, it was pretty hilarious not gonna lie.

Might still download every game just in case.

Reactions: Ackermaaan

hunt3rz

Nov 15, 2020
LMAO, I was like, "WTF, that's weird, of all the sites out there Patreon has an interest in this specific website?" Almost had me man, then I realized it's April 1st as of this post. . . .

Really hoping it isn't true though, because I've had the feeling news like this happened before.

Ackermaaan

Oct 1, 2020
LMAO, I was like, "WTF, that's weird, of all the sites out there Patreon has an interest in this specific website?" Almost had me man, then I realized it's April 1st as of this post. . . .

Really hoping it isn't true though, because I've had the feeling news like this happened before.
The director just called me and said it's already finalized, I tried to change his mind but he said no