3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I managed to bypass that. I can play now. Strange thing is that I can't seem to finish the book "computer for dummies". I've been reading it for days no, clicked at least 30 times.

toyoto123

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks~
Do I have to download all or just and I

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Don't bother downloading it. Starting the game without a savegame present gives an error. If you manage to bypass that there's still the gamebreaking bug with the two girls talking in the weekend.

Reactions: giornalino

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
I wouldn't bother so many broken area's in the game now that Zigmut might as well go over everything and fix it.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
If anyone finds a way to bypass said bug with the two womens...
As mentioned before in this thread: don't be at home. The search function is right at the top of the page, learn to love it.
But I think some events are gated behind witnessing the girls talking, so what's the use.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
As mentioned before in this thread: don't be at home. The search function is right at the top of the page, learn to love it.
But I think some events are gated behind witnessing the girls talking, so what's the use.
Am I the only one that doesn't experience this bug? It just flies right through this without a problem. And it isn't just a one time event, but reoccurs almost at anytime. I am running Windows 8.1 that I haven't updated in years. I have lots of other machines, but I haven't tried this game on my other machines.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Absolutely! I am running 1.1.2.3 most of the time though.
This is beyond me. The only thing I can think of is the weird bugs that were in the RAGS version that were experienced by some, and not by others. Turns out that was because of regional settings, with either the . or the , as decimal seperator. But RAGS uses an SQL database, so that makes some sense. But I don't see how QSP can behave differently on different machines. I tried with several versions of the player, makes no difference.
Could you try the attached save file? Just write for three hours and the bug should happen. It's made on 1.1.3, don't know if it'll load in 1.1.2.3.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
No that save does give me that bug. I can't close that window, can't close the player or anything. I believe all of my saves say: "Current version of the game: 1.1.3.0:24. You have started your game with the version 1.1.0.0:17 and your last backup was made with the version 1.1.3.0:24". With 1.1, I had to start over since my older saves wouldn't work correctly.

Here this save might work for everyone. Just walk into the kitchen and Sarah and Noelle will be kissing.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
I noticed some things disappeared like Statistics, Intimacy Levels, Hygiene level, etc. from my saves once I started to use 1.1.2.3. So I just started fresh again with 1.1.2.3 and I got to that same point which everyone gets hung up on and it walked right through it here. So something funny is still going on here.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Welp, . Changelog (en Français):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think the changelog mentions the girls talking bug, but my French is rudimentary at best. Try at your own peril, I think I'm done with the bugfest. /Sadface.

Update: well, fml. This is even worse than 1.1.3. If you don't have a save, you won't be able to start the game at all. Bypassing the bug has been made impossible. I suppose that's what Zigmut means with "Optimisation du lancement du jeu".
Recap: Zigmut is probably the worst developer ever.

Logan666

Apr 24, 2017
I've got the same bug. A dialog popped up telling me I heard the two girls... Clicking ok on the dialog did not make the dialog go away. At this point the game was deadlocked and I could not continue or shut down :(

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know Noelle's password for her computer? It seems I just can't guess what it is. Or is it explicitly stated and I'm just being massively blind and/or unobservant?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does anyone know Noelle's password for her computer? It seems I just can't guess what it is. Or is it explicitly stated and I'm just being massively blind and/or unobservant?
I think its still baskerville, I forget where she mentions it.

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
She talks about how she likes the book when you speak with her about normal things.

It isnt explicitly said thats her password, but i think Baskerville is highlighted when its mentioned. Or that might have been in the Rags version

sam33

Jul 8, 2017
Quick fix for the "2 girls talking on weekends window bug"

use qsp edit

open save file

edit these three lines with the values:

HISTOIRE_NOELIE_SARAH 8

DELAI_VETEMENTS_NOELIE_SARAH 358

ATT_NOELIE_SARAH 10155

Thaks to savefile from

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes