3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
There seems to be a lot of "wonky translations" this time around. Looks to be stuff that they wanted to write for one thing but has ended up being used for something else. I'm pretty sure the scene you are talking about is when Sarah is helping out Noelle with her clothes and has nothing to do with you driving her anywhere. You are just supposed to spy on them. Maybe they do some lesbian stuff later??

I've also managed to get them both to go to the cottage and somehow end up on a forest trail but it doesn't go anywhere. Seems like when you try to have sex with Noelle around the house sometimes you get wierd messages about Sarah. Also getting a lot of messages during sex that are a few images too late.

Overall there are a lot of wierd things going on but having played a lot of qsp games I am able to work around them.
I mentioned couple pages before that he has messed up string numbers, anyways here is fix again with new Kinnerman mod, it should work I hope.

korko

May 30, 2017
You need to get her to a certain attraction level then buy the cream from sex shop then train her in her room at 2300hrs
All depends on triggers that might or might not work due to the many bugs
i bought the cream but its not show in the inventory,also cant enter noele room at 2300hrs.My noele lvl 1900 sarah is 1500.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I mentioned couple pages before that he has messed up string numbers, anyways here is fix again with new Kinnerman mod, it should work I hope.
What's the procedure for installing the mod? To which directory is it unzipped?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i bought the cream but its not show in the inventory,also cant enter noele room at 2300hrs.My noele lvl 1900 sarah is 1500.
Still lowish to enter all as I said are based on triggers so if you dont have the achievement no trigger

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
What's the procedure for installing the mod? To which directory is it unzipped?
Easy mod replaces the real executable so you rename the mod to Infidele_rebirth.qsp
No disrespect but its kind of important to have the skill to realize this to complete these types of games :)

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Easy mod replaces the real executable so you rename the mod to Infidele_rebirth.qsp
No disrespect but its kind of important to have the skill to realize this to complete these types of games :)
Haha...that may be my problem!

Reactions: Burt

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I read that and it didn't quite click. Fingers crossed that did the trick. That was the most annoying part of it all.

Edit: So far so good. It all makes sense now. As much as machine translated Russian games go.

Reactions: letecikonj and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
getting a bunch of broken pics.
If you screen the pics that are broken it would help with the fix as the screen would let the person associate it with the string issues in the code
There are of course some missing pics purely because the dev rarely produces a finished product and works completely at his own pace (which is his right as he does not charge for his games)

If in doubt use @Kinnerman mod on its own if you find problems in his base mod wait till he posts a fixed version but he is busy at the moment with exams

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
When i tried to go Downtown i had that error. Also i start from scratch the game but for some reason doesn't has the save button again. After that error a hour has passed.

I will post any errors when i found.

Regards

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
When i tried to go Downtown i had that error. Also i start from scratch the game but for some reason doesn't has the save button again. After that error a hour has passed.

Regards
This error is related to ingame facebook, it runs in background then craps itself every now and then, I forgot how I fixed it and I dont have that qsp with fix anymore :D

getting a bunch of broken pics.
I didnt touch anything related to pics. And it did work for phlore so it should work for you :oops:. Did Kinnerman mod worked before? Did you put it in right place, it needs to go where original qsp was.

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
This error is related to ingame facebook, it runs in background then craps itself every now and then, I forgot how I fixed it and I dont have that qsp with fix anymore :D

I didnt touch anything related to pics. And it did work for phlore so it should work for you :oops:. Did Kinnerman mod worked before? Did you put it in right place, it needs to go where original qsp was.
Yes his mod worked before and yes I replaced the original qsp.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017

I am using kinnerman's last file... is pretty good. I didn't had any error, only those for now.

BTW after trying photoshot with Noelle, that message comes up on "..." click. Probably some bug. Because she agrees for shooting...

Regards

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I am using kinnerman's last file... is pretty good. I didn't had any error, only those for now.

BTW after trying photoshot with Noelle, that message comes up on "..." click. Probably some bug. Because she agrees for shooting...

Regards
Its not really a bug more of a string link error but basically you need to keep playing to unlock achievement triggers
She is basically saying to you no but she will eventually say yes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Regards
It does have a save button but only only the quest player 5 version if your QSP player is not ver 5 it will only quick save

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a way to fix the broken pictures that are in the game or do I have to wait for new version???

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
It does have a save button but only only the quest player 5 version if your QSP player is not ver 5 it will only quick save
Hi Burt,

My qsp player version is 5,7... But still don't have the save button.

Thanx for reply...

Regards

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There used to be a mod for this game, to speed up the insane grind, but I can't find one for the current version, does anybody know if the mod is still being worked on?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes