• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Oof to try this one or not that is the question. Either it's a decent VN or horrible one, I like the graphics in the pictures but not liking what I hear about the story/MC and the other characters.

Nov 19, 2018
Kind of enjoyed trying this game out. But playing the sister just pissed me off first of Daiki was the most annoy charter of all the duded just wish she would end him not fuck him. Also in my head playing the brothers story first and seeing how he and his sister got along made wish instead of her fucking random shitty duded she would do anything in her power to save her self for her bro and also save her bro when needed.

I mean seeing how some dialog was written one could almost think the sister love her bro a bit to much but then end up fucking some losers like Daiki and the others.

Made be disapointed as hell. But yeah im not the one making the story so I should not complain but honestly makes me not want to play the sisters side at all in any new updates.

Reactions: MrBenny

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
question is it possible to play female protag and avoid playing male protag, like can i just stick with one protag all way through?
Thats what im doing. The fmc story is way more interesting. Even more so as I like monster girls Theres only been very few where their stories cross, maybe at most 3 times.. I just wish they intertwined alot more (thats suppose to be the point if you are running duel MCs). Since it doesnt look like they will get more intimate which sucks in a pron game, hell just sexual teasing and flirting would of been fine at least. So far none of that between the twins. Had a quick look at the Male mc. But didnt fine him as interesting. But he starts going around getting it on with the other girtls I guess. They flock to him

But... that may change depending if the sister gets deeper into her power, shes just kinda awakening, so I have some hope. That her brotherly love becomes twisted as she grows ^_~

Last edited:

PowWow

May 28, 2020
This game is in such a weird state right now.
A bunch of RPG elements that aren't actually implemented in any way shape or form, 90% of the cast is irrelevant with one short scene at max, the story split in 2 making the content feel a lot more sparse than it really is, and the classic open world that has nothing to do (mainly because the previously mentioned lack of scenes and RPG stuff that doesn't exist yet, so "reading" or "swimming" does nothing except pass time)...
I feel like a lot of people are being way too hard on the game for weird "not my very specific fetish" reasons while ignoring the fact that the sex is supposed to feel casual and easy (that's kind of a plot point) but at the same time, the game really is a bit of a mess in its current state even if I had plenty of fun with it.

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
0.5 was an awesome update. Many games have a very good start, and an interesting concept, but after the intro-story comes then a 4 hour part of repetetive gameplay, that is also not so important anymore. So, I was very happy that 0.5 had the same quality as it had until 0.4 with an interesting continuation of the story. There was no open-world/sandbox update for random encounters in 0.5, and still no items, but it doesn't matter, since it takes a lot of time, the more characters there are the longer will the updates take, so I'm happy there is a focus on the quality without moving to a quantity concept for faster updates, I know this can be hard. I also always play female-protagonist-games, but I can definitely recommend the male-protagonist-route. You can play without it, but you miss character-encounters then with nice content, and also some lore about the world, which I personally find very interesting. I also really like the style and the animations, schoolgirl-content is always nice, I hope there will be more.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
0.5 was an awesome update. Many games have a very good start, and an interesting concept, but after the intro-story comes then a 4 hour part of repetetive gameplay, that is also not so important anymore. So, I was very happy that 0.5 had the same quality as it had until 0.4 with an interesting continuation of the story. There was no open-world/sandbox update for random encounters in 0.5, and still no items, but it doesn't matter, since it takes a lot of time, the more characters there are the longer will the updates take, so I'm happy there is a focus on the quality without moving to a quantity concept for faster updates, I know this can be hard. I also always play female-protagonist-games, but I can definitely recommend the male-protagonist-route. You can play without it, but you miss character-encounters then with nice content, and also some lore about the world, which I personally find very interesting. I also really like the style and the animations, schoolgirl-content is always nice, I hope there will be more.
fully agree, and as someone who try lots of FMC game. Anna affection, Fashion Business, office wife, Bright past, Valiant warrior, astrid, Dilmur, croft adventures, steps of debauchery, and fuck no what else.
I'm fully confidently say, this is the Best Female MC VN I ever palyed.

and the lack of disgusting incest, is a fantastic surprise. This is a rare gem among FMC games. Lack of Sand box not bothering me at all , the main story more than makes it up for it, I can't wait to see more of it, very exciting and intriguing.

I do wonder if Nemu,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:.
:love:. Keep up the good work devs(y)

Reactions: bojock

YuriLuni

Sep 1, 2018
okay is the club test like impossible to pass? Every time I had tried I always 74% I even googled the answers to see if something was wrong with me and saw that every answer I chose was correct.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
okay is the club test like impossible to pass? Every time I had tried I always 74% I even googled the answers to see if something was wrong with me and saw that every answer I chose was correct.
Nemu path? Yeah she lose that challenge by default for story. (y)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This the absolute worst UI design I have EVER seen in my life, down pat. Even KNOWING that it should be possible to switch between the storylines, I have spent ~15min failing to locate the "magical" combo of "Menu" -> "<anything>" -> "Game" -> "Story". This should NOT BE a hierarchy - it should be a FLAT option IMMEDIATELY accessible in the menu. Which is already about three times as overloaded as it should be. Some people obviously just have a knack to stumble upon the absolute worst ways to expose choices...

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes