• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wow a little girl having fun sex games with fairies/pixies, it looks very good , love it ! ;) cant wait , and good job !
Oh it's not full sex stuff yet. (i m still looking if i should include that in the DLC. I plan on doing a DLC for ... hm hm... sexual stuff with "small" girls. I m not sure if having her using MC and Kum to do some sex stuff will be okay. it's on the table for now to see how to implant that. But yes, she will do some naughty sexy stuff with MC as a doll and Kum. You know, playing Barbie and Ken style but, Unexpected Adventrues style. This is some mission for Alyssa XD and it's alots of fun and crazy things. Another way to say "playing with daddy", hahaha even if she is not directly involved, she'll be the movie director of the play time.)
thanks for the reply as habit , very fast. And thanks for the little spoil.
It's fine, i dont have problem to reply questions :D. As for spoil, i try to find stuff that didnt' sell everything at once XD
to express my support I am now one of your patreon, you have to feed your chicken well ;)
Wow thanks alots :D that's not necessary. I'll use it well, promiss ! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: antonio1508

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
haha i love this kind of stuff , it look great , cant wait to see this naughty stuff so. playing barbie doll but lewd version UA its the best :D. And you welcome for patreon with pleasure :) "I plan on doing a DLC for ... hm hm... sexual stuff with "small" girls " perfect ! i supose crazy pinguin shrinker <3

Reactions: ShamanLab

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That is just a small % of the NPCs you will meet.

most of them are romancable. Some aren't for some reasons :p

You may recognize some old ones, and see some new ones. Not all of them are available in the Demo.

Also, keep in mind that on theses 23 NPCs (24 if we count correctly :p):

- 17 are from the same city (18 if we count correctly the twins, and that's far from being all the population of this city XD)
- 1 is from Germany
- 1 is from China
- 3 from France
- 1 from Dream world (HAIL the Great Gulp!)

:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: antonio1508

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Left to build before alpha-demo release (kind of test demo for patrons, before public release.)

movie studio script (small script)
sex club script (small script)
countess script (medium script)
computer script (not big but complicated script due to many functions)

also approximative size (half compressed i guess) around 600-700Mb. near a thousands renders.

Money grind have been locked until i took final decision to use it or not. As it's completly optional for additional stuff, i m looking if it's really necessary or not.
in case it's stay, there is a cheat to get large amount of money once.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So for who want to know...

the remake alpha demo is available (for patrons only).
This is just to help me getting the possible errors and such.
No worries, a free version will come out later. I just prefer to avoid releasing publicly something full of crash and bugs.

i hope you understand :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's been a while heh...

Soo, for my excuse, i decide to add more content in the demo for the public version. :p

it willcome out soon,i still have some small stuff to script/code and a small test to run, a small engrish check (at least a minimum check to avoid some weird really bad things, but i can't garantee it will be nice to read :/)
and finally the upload online wichwill take me a day or so (demo is big tho... close to 600Mb for patrons... soo a bit bigger for public. But that doesn't mean 5 minutes gameplay -_- at the contrary. i try to make it best as possible in term of size)

public demo will also containt a grotesque French language option ingame (grotesque parce que meme si je suis français, je ne suis pas académicien XD)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's been a while heh...

Soo, for my excuse, i decide to add more content in the demo for the public version. :p

it willcome out soon,i still have some small stuff to script/code and a small test to run, a small engrish check (at least a minimum check to avoid some weird really bad things, but i can't garantee it will be nice to read :/)
and finally the upload online wichwill take me a day or so (demo is big tho... close to 600Mb for patrons... soo a bit bigger for public. But that doesn't mean 5 minutes gameplay -_- at the contrary. i try to make it best as possible in term of size)

public demo will also containt a grotesque French language option ingame (grotesque parce que meme si je suis français, je ne suis pas académicien XD)
Mais je croyais que les français sont tous particulier au sujet de la grammaire =P. (Sarcasm if it's not obvious =P also haven't spoken regularly in like 10 years so I suck at French now).

• Haha
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mais je croyais que les français sont tous particulier au sujet de la grammaire =P. (Sarcasm if it's not obvious =P also haven't spoken regularly in like 10 years so I suck at French now).
honnestly.. i lost my french other years...

i realised that some quite times ago.

with all the things around, talking on internet, listening to music, the stuff names you buy and everything... more and more stuff is in english, and so, it start to become like "natural" to talk english more and more.

it end up with randomly poping out an english word in middle of a long french sentence when i talk. people looking at me like "Dafuk did he just say?"

I wouldn't mind, but... fucking english language is killing many others language, slowly but surely. XD

(Mon français n'est pas terrible, mais j'aime pas mettre les accents etc.. Du coup, ça ajoute au fautes :p)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the ReRoostered Edition will be available on my patreon for free (public demo) today !

i finish uploading the MAc version and make the post.

i won't upload it here as i m unsure if it should be a new thread or a replacement of that old one (as the original is not developed anymore because replaced by this better version.

so, if ya want it, come check and pick it up free on my patreon today (can't say exactly when as my internet is kind of shit sometime, but MAc version is at 67% uploaded and PC version is already ready for the post.)

then, you'r free to ask a staff or whatever to upload it here. 'cause why not?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's OUT!

check patreon for links and infos.

the 2 last posts, 1 is the game link, the second is the changelog (that also containts some small tips)

:rolleyes: not that somebody is interrested anyway... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes