Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: aquma -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

maerisis

Jan 15, 2020
View attachment 3033432

Overview:
Memory game, find a pair of underwear to undress the girl!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: aquma -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3033427 View attachment 3033428 View attachment 3033429 View attachment 3033430 View attachment 3033431
Put the AI tag BOZO you ain't slick

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Just curious, why does the AI art aspect bother people? I see the same backgrounds and models across most games- to me this isn't really any different than using Stable Diffusion art. There's no way people haven't noticed the same models across all these game engines. I imagine it's not an ethics thing here- wouldn't make much sense...so if we're good with the same background art and character models across games, why the issue with AI, why does it need to be brought up? I can understand if people get hung up on odd proportions or anatomy, but again...the models on so many renpy games just look...bad. I guess I just don't expect H games from small dev teams to have exquisite and unique art.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This is almost certainly AI but it's definitely been run through a few programs to make it seem like it isn't.
Nah dude, its the use of AI in the best way. Make AI art and then draw over everything that seems to be a mistake. Its really easy to draw in the AI artstyle too if you wanna draw over. Theres a few untouched parts but the touched ones are obvious, still every image I've seen here show complete creative freedom and you can see the work the artist put into it.

Also the drawn hands are cute. Still agree on the AI tag but only because the tech was involved. If someone requires 3d objects to make 2d backgrounds I'd say the same for 3dcg, even if you don't actually see them. Call a spade a spade and all.

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
Just curious, why does the AI art aspect bother people? I see the same backgrounds and models across most games- to me this isn't really any different than using Stable Diffusion art. There's no way people haven't noticed the same models across all these game engines. I imagine it's not an ethics thing here- wouldn't make much sense...so if we're good with the same background art and character models across games, why the issue with AI, why does it need to be brought up? I can understand if people get hung up on odd proportions or anatomy, but again...the models on so many renpy games just look...bad. I guess I just don't expect H games from small dev teams to have exquisite and unique art.
cause it looks bad

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UNDRESS-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
cause it looks bad
That's subjective though and a very personal reason. A LOT of non-AI art looks bad, and a lot of AI art looks incredible. I think the art in the screenshots looks totally fine; it doesn't matter that it looks like other AI art, because again, I play many adult games with the same models and same art.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Because solo developers and teams work their absolute fucking asses off to produce erotic content in the hopes that they can use it to make a halfway decent living. When someone uses AI for their art, it calls into question what else about their work is done by them or by some random fucking program that took little more effort than directing that program and telling it what to make/draw/write. I write, not for a living, but because I enjoy it, and the idea that some fucking machine can take away the possibility for artists/authors/programmers to turn their skills into a living is so unbelievably fucking egregious to me that the very idea that we should just be okay with it is a non-starter to me.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Because solo developers and teams work their absolute fucking asses off to produce erotic content in the hopes that they can use it to make a halfway decent living. When someone uses AI for their art, it calls into question what else about their work is done by them or by some random fucking program that took little more effort that directing that program and telling it what to make/draw/write. I write, not for a living, but because I enjoy it, and the idea that some fucking machine can take away the possibility for artists/authors/programmers to turn their skills into a living is so unbelievably fucking egregious to me that the very idea that we should just be okay with it is a non-starter to me.
I hear the ethical dilemma, but we're on a forum which offers games for free...These are games that should be paid for, so I think it's obvious to see a bit of hypocrisy- not that personal ethics have to be applied the same in every context. I understand having a personal reason like your own, but I guess I don't see it as black and white as that. AI is a tool, and throughout all types of development, new tools come out to make things easier. I'm a software engineer- for a living- and I often leverage AI to get started on things. The company I work for has been very pro-AI and even came out with their own GPT model for us to use.

If someone requires 3d objects to make 2d backgrounds I'd say the same for 3dcg, even if you don't actually see them. Call a spade a spade and all.

I can understand this, especially for other devs who might want to know what tools were used for something.

Oct 10, 2019
I hear the ethical dilemma, but we're on a forum which offers games for free...These are games that should be paid for, so I think it's obvious to see a bit of hypocrisy- not that personal ethics have to be applied the same in every context. I understand having a personal reason like your own, but I guess I don't see it as black and white as that. AI is a tool, and throughout all types of development, new tools come out to make things easier. I'm a software engineer- for a living- and I often leverage AI to get started on things. The company I work for has been very pro-AI and even came out with their own GPT model for us to use.

I can understand this, especially for other devs who might want to know what tools were used for something.
Also the drawn hands are cute. Still agree on the AI tag but only because the tech was involved. If someone requires 3d objects to make 2d backgrounds I'd say the same for 3dcg, even if you don't actually see them. Call a spade a spade and all.
Also, as a different but similar concept to this, koikatsu is sometimes used in games that then trace it over, to great succes in my opinion, it gives a unique feel to it togheter with the familiarity.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021

Also, as a different but similar concept to this, koikatsu is sometimes used in games that then trace it over, to great succes in my opinion, it gives a unique feel to it togheter with the familiarity.
Not necessarily those games- I was mostly thinking about a Ren'Py games and some Unity games. Asset markets are a HUGE benefit to developers, so I never have issues seeing the same assets or models in games. ANYTHING a dev can use to expedite development I'm a champion for. I do not believe time and suffering is necessary for something to be good or appreciated. It's just been confusing when people say they don't like the look of AI art when most human models for these games look pretty unrealistic, stiff, and have low res textures. Some of the best games use pixel art or a style which looks abnormal. I generally believe that people's main concerns are how companies are using AI as replacements for their artists and talent- it's the capitalism aspect over the technology itself, and I'd rather address that than take a sweeping- AI art bad stance. So ya, if a company fires all their artists and replaces them with AI or starts paying them less, then I would have very negative feelings against the people who made those decision- not the technology or even what the AI output.

Oct 10, 2019
Not necessarily those games- I was mostly thinking about a Ren'Py games and some Unity games. Asset markets are a HUGE benefit to developers, so I never have issues seeing the same assets or models in games. ANYTHING a dev can use to expedite development I'm a champion for. I do not believe time and suffering is necessary for something to be good or appreciated. It's just been confusing when people say they don't like the look of AI art when most human models for these games look pretty unrealistic, stiff, and have low res textures. Some of the best games use pixel art or a style which looks abnormal. I generally believe that people's main concerns are how companies are using AI as replacements for their artists and talent- it's the capitalism aspect over the technology itself, and I'd rather address that than take a sweeping- AI art bad stance. So ya, if a company fires all their artists and replaces them with AI or starts paying them less, then I would have very negative feelings against the people who made those decision- not the technology or even what the AI output.
I pointed those out because they are the ones that I notice.
I mostly aggree with you on AI art, as all technology it is the fault of the user when it is used badly, I also think that people just have not caught up with progress yet, old AI art really was bad but it got better incredibly quickly, to the point people probably just are not aware of it, I have seen really good AI art that is unedited and is way better than it used to be, at this point I think people just have to get used to it and it will be treated like the games I mentioned.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote