Recommending Underrated Gems

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Every once in a while you stumble upon "hidden gems" that scratch that itch you're craving for. Sadly, most of those games don't get the recognition they deserve and thus end having slow development cycles, since the dev can't work full time on it(tbh this is not an entirely bad thing, because these guys tend to be more grounded in reality, but as a "consumer" it really pains me).

So, here's my list of underrated gems I've found on this site. Just bear in mind that I have a preference for corruption games and/or games where the MC is "cunning" and tries to trick or use alternative methods to persuade(or coerce) the women into sex. This is not a rule though and I can enjoy many genres.

Immoral Stories Rebecca - Corruption game about the "misfortunes" of a beautiful young virgin and her equally beautiful virgin younger sister. Seriously, the models are fucking gorgeous, and the scenes are HOT.

Julia Young and Dumb - Innocent young woman goes to the big city trying to make it big. Not a very original plot but it's really well done here. People bitch about the engine but I like it. This other dev's newest game(which he develops concurrently to this one) is also good and very promising.

Room To Rent - Very unique game. A guy on the run finds an apartment for rent with a beautiful, strict MILF and her innocent, religious daughter, and starts living with them. This is pretty much the benchmark for slow corruption games and the sex scenes and the buildup to them is frigging HOT. Sadly the reviews are really poor because it has some minigames that aren't optional, but if you can look past it thou shalt be greatly rewarded.

LISA - Not really an unknown game maybe, but definitely deserves more support. This game has it all - Corruption, NTR, Romance(NTR free), and more "rougher" content, and it's all up to the player - Player Agency is strong here.

Mi Unica Hija - Another relatively unknown game, although it does have more support than the other games previously mentioned on this list(except for LISA).

Blurred Lines - Still early in development but oh boy that BEAUTIFUL 2D hand drawn art. Very, very promising corruption game with beautiful women and hot situations.

Lust is Stranger - This dev is actually well known here(his games combined probably have the highest rating average on this site and he's a hard worker) but IMO he deserves way more support. Dude is very talented and his games are hot as fuck.

Friends In Need - I'd say, not really an unkown game, and it got patrons really fast. Still, it deserves more. This one is heavy on choices, with plenty of different paths to choose from which are not purely cosmetic(aka fake choices). It has some very dark content(again, optional, as everything in the game) so be advised and don't blame it on the game if you pick the obvious dark path.

I'm probably forgetting some games so I'll add more as I remember them. There's one I can't seem to recall the name, and even created a thread here some time ago asking to see if anyone knew(about a guy hired to fuck some politician's or big shot's daughter).

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Lust is Stranger - This dev is actually well known here(his games combined probably have the highest rating average on this site and he's a hard worker) but IMO he deserves way more support. Dude is very talented and his games are hot as fuck.
Yeah, I'm genuinely surprised he's stuck below $1,000/month. Really interesting games, well made, with a lot of love poured into them, and regular updates. Definitely someone that deserves more love than he's getting.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Just bear in mind that I have a preference for corruption games and/or games where the MC is "cunning" and tries to trick or use alternative methods to persuade(or coerce) the women into sex. This is not a rule though and I can enjoy many genres.
You may enjoy this if you haven't tried it. Underrated in terms of popularity compared to some other trainers imo, Honey Select is likely to blame. But the writing is fun as hell and the scenes are hot if you like maledom and rough sex (also quite a bit of more vanilla consensual and harem).

Reactions: zedascove

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Another great game I forgot to add that has surprisingly very little support despite being of very high quality IMO is Banking on Bella

It plays somewhat like Friends in Need. It's a game heavy on choices with both light-hearted and dark paths and much more in-between.

Reactions: Big Mountain