Others - Completed - Undercover Girl: The Nopan JK Sting [pinkgold]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Greediestestest

1. controls are unresponsive
    2. why the hell did they made controls for attack/jumping "w", "a" and "x"
    why not simple "z" , "x" "c" or "a" , "s" "d" or even "z" "x" and space for jumping or "up" ....
    3. small amount of animations, rly boring animations, each is like 5 frames and each scene is only either sex or cuming.... like there are no in between...
    4. Slug fest,
    5. reusing bosses as normal enemies
    6. Menu is bad, like if you want to chose specific stage you need to change stage in menu and then start but then stage sellect turns back to initial look, same with life.
    So you dont see if you selected correctly and there is nothing to explain how that crap menu works.
    7. had few times bug that to respawn I needed to not select respawn but exit....

Positives... art is ok... That is rly it, enemies are extremely reused. like first 3 enemies are used in all stages accept the girl stage

Oh I forgot, 1 boss has zero sex animations, same with dragon kick guy, slide girl and taser girl.... and haduken punch guy....
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

The game that is unexpectedly hard, but easy when you get the hang of it. Although it has a quite nice H-Scenes, the flaws are:

1. Wacky combat-system.
    - The combat system can be easily beaten if you pay attention to their pattern, it's easier to just jump on the enemies, rather than fight them.
    - Boss is somehow easy, it's just hard to hit.

2. There's barely lore.
    - I mean sure, this is more like a "Arcade game", but games without lore is more confusing. Like how or why are they bad, etc.

3. Lack of H-Scenes.
    - In total, there's like 15 (more or less.) H-scenes in this game, all of them is great, but it's not good enough, they could've use the same model but with different H-Scenes..

Anyways, hope you don't waste your time reading this, I've wasted mine to review it, and I'm regretting it. Now I'll go and find other H-Games.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Hotlisa

Good solid side scroller fighting game, H scenes happen without needing game over defeat, but do drain your health. Overall just a fun diversion.

There is a gallery that is unlocked right away if you don't want to play the game, you can also skip over scenes and increase your maximum health.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

phinot

Normally I would have given this game a Poor to Average rating but I'll give it some slack since its from 2013 and its being hated for its badly implemented "difficulty". I put that in quotes for a reason.

The only main problem is that this game is VERY brokenly unbalanced. I'll describe why and finish this review off with some positives.

The game itself is very short; only 5 stages long and the bosses (once you know the ONE AND ONLY way to beat them) are boringly easy aside from the final boss which is purely luck based. Usually it doesn't take long to figure out the tactic to beat them but having only one specific way to kill a boss is just too dated and doesnt make them too enjoyable for most people. Sometimes bosses could withstand only 4 hits, sometimes they tank more than 50 which makes bossfights tedious and boring as you spam the same cheap tactic over and over again just to kill them. I think each boss has a randomly generated (and unbalanced) amount of health for each session unless its some weird bug.

The only thing which makes this game seem long and "difficult" aside for some of the bosses are the guys in the blue suits that uppercut you. They block the path and don't let you pass until you knock them out. Once you know how to counter them, the rest of the game is basically a cakewalk, especially if you just spam the spin kick. So they basically added that one enemy type just to lengthen out the game and inflate its difficulty...

Stage 3 is not only the easiest level in the game (since the blue guys arent there), but you can also endlessly farm the tazer girls for health pickups till you boost your health from 7 all the way to 50. From here you can basically walk through the entire game, take damage from every enemy and still beat the final boss if you manage to ragdoll camp him with the spinkick.

So, even though the game revolves around exploiting mechanics, its still very unique, both graphically and gameplay wise. The anime graphics are actually gorgeous for a hentai game, especially for its time. The games actually quite fun to play once you know how to exploit the hell out of it. You unlock a gallery mode, a stage select, and an option to adjust your health bar after you complete the game. Most hentai games are either RPG's or a point and click simulator and there aren't that many sidescrollers in this style. So I figured an Average rating would still be too low despite its flaws. Still, just because I rated it "Good" doesn't mean I'd recommend it to everyone.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

GG Jack

Gameplay is basically impossible with barely any content.
    Do no lose your time.
    Keys fail, levels are absurd and stage 2 basically doesn't end.
    There is no concept of a cooldown time to taking damage again after you justt took damage which makes it a festival of never getting up and falling down.
    There is no defense and barely any health regeneration and there is just 1 single CG when you lose.
    Worse yet, on stage 2 when you think you are finally done with it, suddenly there is stage 1 boss together 2 with the two most absurd enemies from stage 2 which are extremely mind recking to deal with them when they are alone and I still think that wasn't even the end of stage 2.
    Getting to stage 2 was already a miracle with no reward, no scene, no anything, just more enemies, more frustration for 0 return.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Anexia

Pointlessly hard, translation dialogues make little to no sense, and constantly buggy, first boss even has issues with making the game freeze on death to where you have to close it and restart the client. Yup, great game. At least the art is neat, and the animations aren't awful... some what lel.... don't waste your time with the game honestly, just look up some CG or some shit and move on.