• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
Unfortunately looks like futa is being added :(

ewww, gross. I don't get why people into femdom are so desperate for dicks. It's the femineity what dominates me, not a fucking dick. That's so gay and anti-femdom-ish. If you remove the most feminine part of a woman, she's no longer a woman and, therefore, it's not femdom anymore.
Unwatching this thread, what a shame...

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
ewww, gross. I don't get why people into femdom are so desperate for dicks. It's the femineity what dominates me, not a fucking dick. That's so gay and anti-femdom-ish. If you remove the most feminine part of a woman, she's no longer a woman and, therefore, it's not femdom anymore.
Unwatching this thread, what a shame...
unfortunately, i have the same view too but we got no choice... maybe just play the other character scenes and just skip that character. Hopefully only that character... dwanna jinx it.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Well damn, i assume without a doubt we will be able to skip the futa part, had a feeling if futa was to be added it would be on Xen. I really wish numeric just worked on one girl at a time, we would 100% have a version out already if he just worked on one girl, this is the first time i've ever really been disappointed with a monthly report, with the amount of girls that're gonna be added to the game we should probably expect all kinda extreme fetishes and scat is probably next tbh

Reactions: meeman

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
At least we know whenever chap 2 drops it's gonna be fire, seems numeric doesn't care how long people have to wait, dude wants to put out the best version he could possibly release, i just hope when we get the first release it isn't just a introduction to The one Female and a erotic scene or 2(it's probably gonna be that tbh lol)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes