• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
How the heck is Skyrim prettier than Unreal Engine 5
If you mean modded skyrim, then it's perfectly understandable, cause modder community is huge by this point, with lots of experience and easy to understand toolkit. And as indie unreal dev you're probably solo, unexperienced in basic stuff (like how to setup LODs and lighting so that your game won't run 10 fps on 3050 graphic card). You also need to know everything from 3d design to animation to decent programming skills or use a lot of market assets which will make your game shit. Sadly in a lot of cases it will lead to extreme frustration and abandonment of the game (i'm speaking from experience here :sneaky:).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So for those familiar with graphics cards, is an Nvidia RTX 3060 decent? I only ask because I know next to nothing about graphics cards other than a 1060 is less powerful than a 3060. Most UE games run fine on my machine; I'm just curious if this demo would run well or not.

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
My 1050TI is worked well. (Max quality)
But this sim isnt good. cca 3 positions are, in 10 places. (okay maybe 4).

The animation isnt good, this guy have "ironfist" crach shes pant?:)
horizon.jpg

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Tried on a 2070. Got some nasty framedrops to like 5 fps but the average was around 30-40

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
This really needs DLSS/XeSS/FSR2+. I have a roided RTX 3080 and even that gets kicked in the nuts.

And is mine just bugged, or this first demo doesn't even have creampies yet? There wasn't a single position I saw that gave a good view of the woman.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
First time playing and the game decided the best resolution for me was 7680x4xxx something... It was a pain trying to swap settings with 1fps. On the chance the developer sees this, defaulting to 1080p might save some folks a few seconds/minutes of suffering. Other than that it seems to run fine on 6700xt, 5600x, 32gb ram at 1440p no raytracing when just walking around. Frames dip a bit when camera gets near the actors during scenes, and raytracing made my frames dip into the abyss.

Reactions: UnderTheHorizon

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
tried (just to confirm this game probably wont work in a shitty pc like mine) in a gtx 650 and with wine, the screen goes to black and after 1 minute waiting for something i restarted the pc.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes