3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnderTheHorizon-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
Sorta looks like a very typical game using unreal engine with very default looking characters. I'll check it out though. *cheers*

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Under The Horizon is a real-time next-gen adult game made with unreal engine 5."

No. It's current-gen.

And you need a SHITLOAD more power than a 1660 to run all the calculations of the insanely overshot Metahuman characters that Unreal decided to crap out (which doesn't even support adult parts), especially if you use the new intended hair.

It doesn't look like you used those, though. And to be honest, it doesn't even look current-gen, sorry. Textures are far too low-res.

I will check it out though. But you better be able to deliver what you claim and from what I see, this is far from next-gen and even from current-gen.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are four or five animations in total, some of them without cumshots.
The office is the same asset as was used in Z-Island for the studio office.
The house is likely made in Suburban Neighborhood Pack (modular).
The character (female) is sort of okay, but the textures are too low quality as I mentioned AND the texture seams are visible (export error most likely).

This seems like ANOTHER demo of what developers think we want. A female with eighteen thousand expressions.
And they seem to think that this is next generation stuff.
I gotta say, I have seen the same expressions in games made in Unity with Daz characters. They have hundreds of blendshapes and not just the ten, fifteen that Metahuman does. Daz also enables muscle toning for the shapes. This has nothing "next gen".

Also, THERE IS NO GAME. It is just a very early animation station.

And a 0.2 is NOT EVER a beta. It is a pre-alpha or alpha at best by versioning standards.

A beta is called a beta when an almost finished product is released to the public for testing JUST BEFORE FINAL LAUNCH.

And honestly, I don't believe that ONE of these four or five Metahuman demos will ever actually become a game. We're looking at stuff made to cash in on stupid Patrons who think so.

JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
"Under The Horizon is a real-time next-gen adult game made with unreal engine 5."

No. It's current-gen.

And you need a SHITLOAD more power than a 1660 to run all the calculations of the insanely overshot Metahuman characters that Unreal decided to crap out (which doesn't even support adult parts), especially if you use the new intended hair.

It doesn't look like you used those, though. And to be honest, it doesn't even look current-gen, sorry. Textures are far too low-res.

I will check it out though. But you better be able to deliver what you claim and from what I see, this is far from next-gen and even from current-gen.
thats cause someone decided to render the free unreal city that has 8k textures in the background at full lod funny thing is the body textures don't look 8k lol

Reactions: Dingickso
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes