RPGM - Under the Cards: Surrender Sagas [v0.1] [Under the cards]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Magent

Don't get me wrong its a pretty good femdom card game, but there's no really any fun if the enemies aren't teasing you or anything like that. Also some fun mechanics similar to Bo Wei games could be added in which the enemy pretends to lose and surrender for example to lwoer our guard idk
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

A fantastic start! The artwork on the cards is really nice. The first fight is fairly balanced and has solid mechanics. This is a fusion of card games and sex games and I'm pretty hyped to see where this goes. The content is a bit sparse, as it is a demo, but still worth giving it a spin.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

As a first release, it's not bad, but it had a "loot box" mentality.
    For now the lore is just, you end up in this bar, you need to go up fighing girls at cards and win.
    After a battle if you win you gain 5 gold, if you lose 1. With 5 gold you can buy a card pack or if you input a code, a specific card. Off course card codes are for patreon only. If you had all cards of one specific character you gain his stories.
    The gameplay is simple, i wish for a key to end turn quickly and a better tutorial.
    All cards are more kinky contents than sex scene.
    Overall i had fun, this first release is not bad.