• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all
I am playing the subscriberstar version with the walk-through multi-mod and have got to the point where MC is in the spa about to meet Agent Smith's employer. I am faced with two options and I am unable to select the recommended option which, whilst waiting for the Agent's employer to arrive, is to have fun with both Seraphina and Scarlett. It is greyed out. Can anyone tell me why please?
Thanks.

1715110729615.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi all
I am playing the subscriberstar version with the walk-through multi-mod and have got to the point where MC is in the spa about to meet Agent Smith's employer. I am faced with two options and I am unable to select the recommended option which, whilst waiting for the Agent's employer to arrive, is to have fun with both Seraphina and Scarlett. It is greyed out. Can anyone tell me why please?
Thanks.

View attachment 3613242
Hi,
Most likely you could be missing requirement points to unlock that scene. Try using this mod to see when requirement checks happen, as well this tool will allow you to edit points...or can also bypass failed requirement checks. (Though I would save before messing with that.)

Also, are you using the reduced size version? I tried that version, but noticed a few images were missing near the start...so I DL'ed the full version. That could also be an issue.

The image below is showing the 0x52_URM tool in action. Using (ALT m) will bring up the tool's search feature...and using the word point, will display the relationship points for all the characters.
screenshot0017.png

And this image below is showing how the tool can be used when a choice happens, a small box will appear at the top left corner of your screen (same goes for requirement checks). Expand and review the show box to see contents. If you are blocked at choosing that choice, this tool can bypass the lock by clicking the select button on the line of the choice. (Remember, if the block is caused because of lack of a previous choice or points...this could cause issues later. Best to save in case.)
screenshot0018.png

Also, if your interested...the small box on the bottom right is a Universal Music Mod (Ren'Py music Player)...it works well with this title (gives this title music, and can also play your MP3's).

I hope this info helps.

Regards.

Enkaih

Jun 11, 2020
If for some reason incest is not working on a new game and you're unable to re-enter the code, I've made (and attached) a patch that you can add to your game folder to turn it back on.

Just unzip the file and place the patch.rpy in the game folder.

you are my hero!!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi all
Thanks.

View attachment 3613242
At a guess.
Its more than likely its your dominance score when faced with fight of flight choices choose fight.
You need to be agressive in your responce to situations take risk's don't play it safe.
Like in the scene with agent smith where you get tell agent smith to help or ask Agent Smith to help.
Pick tell him to help.
I might be wrong but I know taking the less agressive, less risky choices locks you out of certain choices.

Reactions: MrBenny

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
Most likely you could be missing requirement points to unlock that scene. Try using this mod to see when requirement checks happen, as well this tool will allow you to edit points...or can also bypass failed requirement checks. (Though I would save before messing with that.)

Also, are you using the reduced size version? I tried that version, but noticed a few images were missing near the start...so I DL'ed the full version. That could also be an issue.

The image below is showing the 0x52_URM tool in action. Using (ALT m) will bring up the tool's search feature...and using the word point, will display the relationship points for all the characters.
View attachment 3613560

And this image below is showing how the tool can be used when a choice happens, a small box will appear at the top left corner of your screen (same goes for requirement checks). Expand and review the show box to see contents. If you are blocked at choosing that choice, this tool can bypass the lock by clicking the select button on the line of the choice. (Remember, if the block is caused because of lack of a previous choice or points...this could cause issues later. Best to save in case.)
View attachment 3613581

Also, if your interested...the small box on the bottom right is a Universal Music Mod (Ren'Py music Player)...it works well with this title (gives this title music, and can also play your MP3's).

I hope this info helps.

Regards.
Thanks for that mate, I have got to the scene through the Select option but not sure if that will stick for later. I did try change the points but it didn't make a difference. Strange thing is that this is the second playthrough as it has been so long that I forgot the story and I do remember the first playthrough I did have the scene and that was also with the mod so it's a little strange.
Thanks again though.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
At a guess.
Its more than likely its your dominance score when faced with fight of flight choices choose fight.
You need to be agressive in your responce to situations take risk's don't play it safe.
Like in the scene with agent smith where you get tell agent smith to help or ask Agent Smith to help.
Pick tell him to help.
I might be wrong but I know taking the less agressive, less risky choices locks you out of certain choices.
Thanks for your advice. I have been using the walkthrough and have played this before but forgot most of it which is why I am doing a second quick play. On the first run I did have the scene but this time not which is really strange. Anyhow, I got the scene with MrBenny's help.

Reactions: MrBenny

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Uncontrollable Lust Download: -
Temptations Lust Download: -

Is there any difference in these walkthroughs?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Uncontrollable Lust Download: -
Temptations Lust Download: -

Is there any difference in these walkthroughs?
One is for the SubscribeStar version, the other for the Patreon version.

Do you need an explanation of the differences between the versions? I don't think you do, going for how old your account seems to be, but, in case you need, just ask.

Peace ;)

Reactions: kaczy091

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Sooooo whats the difference betweern Subscribestar & Patreon Version???

2 different story or what? or does one have different relation or something? if yes which one have what?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Sooooo whats the difference betweern Subscribestar & Patreon Version???

2 different story or what? or does one have different relation or something? if yes which one have what?
I mean.. what do you think is the difference ? Surely not the Collar Patreon puts on the Devs while SS gives freedom.

Reactions: Fucker289
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes