3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpektoRRR

Jun 20, 2023
Hey SpektoRRR , you think there is a way to get shota vacation without that code? when i downloaded and put the code it said that the code is already overused :( Ty for everything
I'm sorry, what code are you talking about? the game works without codes, download, use the archiver to unzip the game into a folder, launch, enjoy. If you have problems with launching, write to me in PM

adificla123

Jul 25, 2021
:alien: hi everyone, I bought this for you "shota vacation" ( dangames ):alien:

Pixeldrain

I will also leave a key for you for authorization
License Key​
XXAM-GHKZ-79VJ-ZUNG

:devilish: I'm trying for you, so I'll be glad to receive likes from you, enjoy :devilish:
I was talking about this key, it asks for a key and when you put it doesn't work

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Here is the Shota Vacation game. Before starting the game, you need to click on "startup.exe" and enter the Key: 3A4C-84TK-EZG9-QDGR

PIXDELDRAIN:

The Key has a usage limit! I haven't discovered any way to remove the Key, so whoever downloads and installs it first will be able to play, the others probably won't. So be quick!

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Big-breasted Widow might be their worst game yet. I don't know how they go down in quality instead of up.

Rinjec

Feb 18, 2024
Full save. Hope this helps

Save 1 - Day 1 with 900 Stam
Save 2 - Sleep at shed event
Save 3 - Office Confrontation event -> 100 Dom Event
Save 4 - Bedroom event (after Office Confrontation)
Save 5 - Daily activities (not sure is there any more event after 100 Dom Event)
thanks a lot!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes