• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I see another Etching Edge game. The first thing I was goona ask if, this time too, it was a bug riddled mess.

It's not a game, it's a bug nest. Played for 5 minutes, broke it 4 times.
Technical condition of this game leave much to be desired, of course.
Here's full save, put it in 異世界パンストおじさん_Data folder that's in the root folder of this game.
Didn't even need to ask.

This circle never change and it wont surprise me anymore.
Best part is they don't even bother in going back to fix the games they release.

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
I saw it the other day on DLsite and I prayed to the Lord for an English translation and here we have it:oops:

Pit93

Nov 16, 2023
buggy as hell, no menu to end game, at least i didn't find it, my character walked trough blocked first door with save chrystal when i jumped so i needed to delete the safe file because i spawned in the boxes when going out again and couldn't move

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I cant play

WHY THE FUCK THIS NEED CONTROLLER??????
aT LEAST ALT + F4 USABLE

Nvm, my security action acting up again, also this probably the most fastest oji-san ever, i end everything under an hour

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Okay, so.. Keyboard controls are atrocious. A ton of missed opportunities with a lot of the "sex scenes", they're cut short and end at molesting/forplay, which is a shame. But worst of all there's a bug that pretty much hard-locks you. You get to a stage where you have to go around and collect red orbs, then bring them to a girl who's in a wrestling pose. Having the orbs allow you to push back against her, without them she knocks you back. Problem is that once you have the 12 orbs and push her back, you bush her and yourself so far out of the map when using all 12 orbs, you "win" the tussle and kiss her, but then you're stuck and can't do anything other than restart the game and do the same again.

Reactions: Arabi1

ABlueJay

Mar 10, 2024
Technical condition of this game leave much to be desired, of course.
Here's full save, put it in 異世界パンストおじさん_Data folder that's in the root folder of this game.
Thank you for this.
I cleared the game but somehow missed one of the girls and I can't be bothered combing through every single room again.

Just checked the full gallery. Seems like it was the gargoyles I missed. Didn't realise they were something you could do stuff with, stayed like statues to me. (I went back to my own save and I realise now that I had to stand in front of the gargoyles for a few seconds for them to transform)

Yeah, the game leaves a lot to be desired. Seems more like an early alpha to me. Audio doesn't always play, if there is any.
Scenes could be better, I feel like the art was a bit lacking, though not bad.
I cheesed all the boss scenarios by just crouching and spamming the melee.

Last edited:

arrogant_gentleman

Jun 24, 2021
Honestly, I hope some western dev sees this game concept and makes something stable and good, cuz i really like the idea of a side scroller where the finisher has you fucking the enemy, rather then the fucking being when you get defeated which is annoying.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
it's not female protagonist, that makes it a 10 already.
the bugs do drop the rating to a 4, it does play capture animations similar to milky quest though and that is nice and the controls help with the 4 rating because it's meant for controllers without you being rebind and play with one hand, meh as hell.
Honestly, I hope some western dev sees this game concept and makes something stable and good, cuz i really like the idea of a side scroller where the finisher has you fucking the enemy, rather then the fucking being when you get defeated which is annoying.
common for many japanese devs, especially shota games.

Last edited:
Reactions: East228

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
am stuck after defeating slim lord what to do?
The slave owner? You got an ability to break the floor right? Then go left as far as you can to where you begin the game and break a floor there. Its in the blue area in the map.

Also if that wasn't the case you can hit the " L " button on the map menu to show where you need to go next:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 135702.png

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes