4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So approximately one update each year ... so we at least know to wait for the update and not write it off.
Pretty much, yeah. I mean it was never intended to be a VN, I kind of just wanted to convert it to give people who aren't as interested in Comics a chance to read it and hopefully enjoy it.

That being said, I've got loads of ideas I could do with it in VN form, so I'll probably add more never-before seen content as I go.

Don't write it off, it'll just be completely random as to when an update comes out.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just remember a short update is better than no update, because think of all the people that havnt played this yet, for them it won’t seem short at all & you will get more views & leave us all wanting more. Also I think after 6 months with no update they like to throw the abandoned tag around, so update wiuld avoid that as well

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I was deleting games from my pc and found this one, such a shame this game didn't receive updates, the main model was awesome.
There are comics for going further into the story, unchaste 2 and unchaste 3

Reactions: fr34ky

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
There are comics for going further into the story, unchaste 2 and unchaste 3
Awesome, I was following the comic and then I just got bored of waiting, and basically forgot about the game and the comic xD

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Seems interesting. Since i like the characters already and would go in bed with them, i am curious how this will evolve.
Prostitution and black mail are a go for me.
Will see. Its very short so how knows.

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Welp! I just lost a huge chunk of completed conversion on this, LOVE IT! I don't really want the setback, but nor have the time to make up for it. If there's anybody out there that's familiar with Ren'py and can convert (copy text) from my Comic to Ren'py it would be greatly appreciated. I would be able to send some sort of payment your way. If anybody is interested in helping me, then drop me a DM please. Otherwise guys, the wait just got longer as it takes the least priority of my works :cry:

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Mm.. seems not much will be happening. I feel sad. As it is, it is more of a demo. A good one for that. Another great game that will probably not see much more in the near future.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes