• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
It seems the Mod didnt apply correctly. May wrong folder? (In his post is a screen as how it should look like) Or some hypersensitive tool interfering? When you hit F1 it should open s.t. where you can enable things (see attached), else you will never see any change (so those steps you did after can never work).
The cheats work for me

but first I forgot to change the number 78 to 76 below :)

Works_fine.png

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
whoami_whoami Not gonna happen, as there's no point in adding some cloud syncing feature for a few people who actually play on multiple devices at once.

thomastm Yes, Rick's tea event is the last in the chain. And Albert's date happens only at Kevin's Diner.

retardo Because I was asked to do so by people who pay me to work.

Reactions: thomastm

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] Classic dev problem: improving something small while patrons already looked past that and want something big makes [players] upset that "time is wasted". Some would even play the "scam" blame game and say "the developer is wasting time working on nonsense", when someone merely suggested the work and the dev followed.
Blood Type??? Why did you work on this instead of more scenes/content?
[...] retardo Because I was asked to do so by people who pay me to work.
Truth: if you know history well enough, you will frequently predict the future. A story in 3 posts.
Meanwhile a field to roleplay blood type is super tiny in time and lines of code to make. Just roll RNG and assign a letter.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Truth: if you know history well enough, you will frequently predict the future. A story in 3 posts.
Meanwhile a field to roleplay blood type is super tiny in time and lines of code to make. Just roll RNG and assign a letter.
If it's not that big of a change why is it the only meaningful addition to the game in months?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
If it's not that big of a change why is it the only meaningful addition to the game in months?
At first, I thought you wanted more scenes, but since the blood type was the only meaningful change to you, despite the myriad of other features, scenes, and so on... I got it! So that's what people actually want! Coming next are birthdays and horoscopes! Thanks for the feedback, retardo!

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
At first, I thought you wanted more scenes, but since the blood type was the only meaningful change to you, despite the myriad of other features, scenes, and so on... I got it! So that's what people actually want! Coming next are birthdays and horoscopes! Thanks for the feedback, retardo!
Oh, you could use that Trait for horoscopes, the one that can randomly gives luck bonuses and penalties. Combine it with weekly Traits that *ahem* havebeenaroundsinceforever, and you could fairly accurately mimic a horoscope effect i believe? :p

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
About Rick, if he has enough footage, does he force you at some point?
or do I have to throw him out first?

Are there any other interactions with the homeless men besides giving them food?
I have already received gifts in the form of clothes.
Or do you have to be without an apartment to do this?

Edit:
I also noticed after I showed up at work and "had to pay" for forgotten underwear
that I lost a leg...
where is my leg? ^^
missing leg.png

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Are there any other interactions with the homeless men besides giving them food?

Edit:
I also noticed after I showed up at work and "had to pay" for forgotten underwear
that I lost a leg...
where is my leg? ^^
View attachment 3601762
You just get more clothes from the homeless, so you're not missing out on anything.

As for the leg... Taxes. The arm comes off at the second installment :p

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

Edit:
that I lost a leg...
where is my leg? ^^
View attachment 3601762
Actually, if you look closely, that underwear cost you an arm and a leg…

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
You just get more clothes from the homeless, so you're not missing out on anything.

As for the leg... Taxes. The arm comes off at the second installment :p
Actually, if you look closely, that underwear cost you an arm and a leg…
how shocking...
If he had fisted me and then had one arm less... I could have lived with it.
but apparently I not only left my arm on or in him, but also part of my leg!

Besides, you don't usually lose any body parts when you go around without panties
from where I know this? from experience... :eek::LOL:

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
The files only need to be copied to the main directory
View attachment 3601444
- start Game
- Press F1
- Make the necessary settings in the cheat menu

as an example :
Don't forget to change the number from 78 to 76 below
View attachment 3601448
- restart game
- apply cheats, have fun
And where do I need to extract on macOS? As I have understood, it's similar to Windows. So, BepInEx is in the same directory as UITC.app. Is this correct?

When you say "start the game, then press F1" ... can F1 be pressed in the menu, or in character creation or you actually need to start the game and while in the city press F1 (this is also a game key for "unstuck")?

Ashato

Oct 11, 2019
Hey i got a bug, the game say my partner is Rick, but i can't choose to brake with him, and i tell him to go out off the flat But the game always say my partner is Rick. Someone know how to change that?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Penitensary I guess I'll go with something more straightforward - 12 zodiac signs, 12 bonuses. But coming up with 12 bonuses that won't be totally bland will require some processing power :p

Vicky Vera Throwing out Rick won't give you any content, as I never added his revenge route. It doesn't matter how much footage he gets, but he needs 1 of each. Best way is to follow his events one by one, until you reach "tea" event.

Regarding missing limbs - such is life in The City... But more seriously, should be fixed in v36a, but I won't bet my limb on it... :p

Ashato It's not a bug. If you chose Rick as your boyfriend, then he is your partner. In v35a you can break up with Ben only, but in v36b you will be able to break up with all 4 characters.

Reactions: Ashato

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
guys, is there a guide somewhere? I have no idea how to unlock certain places, I have been working at Kevin's for 3 playthroughs, and I really want to try the Kinky Nymph, and many more places. How do I buy a house if I'm a drifter, how do I make a boyfriend, and how do I work for the Kinky Nymph? Is there a guide? Or at least please try to answer my 3 questions for now, bc I know the game is in EA. Thank you.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes