• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unable to use a signature

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Not entirely sure why but I am unable to use a signature for some reason, I have resized it to the correct size allowed by the site but is still giving me an error.

Error.png

This is what I'm trying to use as a signature.

omg.png

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Use this thread to post your signature, then just copy the image link and add it as an image on your signature.

1587601389931.png

You could also use the image link from the signature you put on this thread.

Reactions: omegashrn

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Use this thread to post your signature, then just copy the image link and add it as an image on your signature.

View attachment 629235

You could also use the image link from the signature you put on this thread.

I hosted it on imgur and tried to use the link from that, do I have to put it in that thread and do it that way? Or should it just work the way I tried to do it?

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I hosted it on imgur and tried to use the link from that, do I have to put it in that thread and do it that way? Or should it just work the way I tried to do it?
You have to upload the image directly to F95zone, otherwise I think it won't work.

You could always use this image link, it's your choice:

1587611774121.png

Reactions: omegashrn