• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
And he's probably working on too much projects at once.
Yeah I say so. But idk I just like to make different stuff 2D, 3D, all of it.

this dude has been at it for over a decade and the only game of worth he has released in the entire decade is classroom havoc, for someone who works so hard i would've expected at least three more games like classroom havoc, focused on the story of his main character - maiko -. Instead, the only thing he seems to have been doing for the decade is coming up with more characters that nobody gives a fuck about and giving them one sex scene with other literal who characters that nobody gives a fuck about.
I've "been at it for over a decade" because I just enjoy making the stuff I make, that's it. I'm not going for some olympic medal or trying to be the best dev of all time or something dude, I just have fun making stuff.

And I was doing this since before patreon existed. I have made a lot in that time that I enjoyed working on, as noted by people being confused at what order play stuff in.

And you don't have to give a fuck about any of it. Not everyone will like stuff I make. Some people only care about my futa stuff, some people only care about lesbian stuff, some only like my mmd stuff, some only care about aria stuff, some people want me to make big games, some people don't like the writing, or art, or whatever it is. Follow someone whos work you like.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Yeah I say so. But idk I just like to make different stuff 2D, 3D, all of it.

I've "been at it for over a decade" because I just enjoy making the stuff I make, that's it. I'm not going for some olympic medal or trying to be the best dev of all time or something dude, I just have fun making stuff.

And I was doing this since before patreon existed. I have made a lot in that time that I enjoyed working on, as noted by people being confused at what order play stuff in.

And you don't have to give a fuck about any of it. Not everyone will like stuff I make. Some people only care about my futa stuff, some people only care about lesbian stuff, some only like my mmd stuff, some only care about aria stuff, some people want me to make big games, some people don't like the writing, or art, or whatever it is. Follow someone whos work you like.
Im merely setting the record straight so people who dont know what's up dont fall for your milking machine, you cant really sell me the "i just like creating stuff" shtick when you're receiving money on patreon for it, when you get paid for your work then people hold you to higher standards.

I played classroom havoc , i liked it and i expected more games like it 'cause that's what you seemed to hint at. Now it has been more than a decade since that and i am now severely dissapointed. that's all.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Im merely setting the record straight so people who dont know what's up dont fall for your milking machine, you cant really sell me the "i just like creating stuff" shtick when you're receiving money on patreon for it, when you get paid for your work then people hold you to higher standards.

I played classroom havoc , i liked it and i expected more games like it 'cause that's what you seemed to hint at. Now it has been more than a decade since that and i am now severely dissapointed. that's all.
Well sorry to disappoint you. And maybe I will happen to make something you like later. But until then, it's not milking because you don't like what I make currently. Even the person who has been re-uploading all my stuff is telling you they don't know what you are talking about.

Quite a few people genuinely like what I make. And I don't run my patreon with hype, talking what I'm going to make later.

You should only join a patroen because you enjoy or are interested in what that person is doing currently. Not because you expect them to make what you want.

And I do really enjoy what I make. Else I would have been just making nothing but futa and lesbian stuff.

If i don't remember wrongly is a shapeshifter. But there is a futa nurse in the franchise.
Yes, the character's name is Remi.

Reactions: availableusername

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Well sorry to disappoint you. And maybe I will happen to make something you like later. But until then, it's not milking because you don't like what I make currently. Even the person who has been re-uploading all my stuff is telling you they don't know what you are talking about.

Quite a few people genuinely like what I make. And I don't run my patreon with hype, talking what I'm going to make later.

You should only join a patroen because you enjoy or are interested in what that person is doing currently. Not because you expect them to make what you want.

And I do really enjoy what I make. Else I would have been just making nothing but futa and lesbian stuff.
You've got games that have been on development hell for years already dude. No need to waste any more breath either, your track record speaks for itself.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
As much as I also would like Vortex00 to work on bigger games rather than the sheer volume of minigames/self-contained stories he has, to call him out for milking his patreons is insane. Pretty sure he has/had a website called spiralvortexplay that had pretty much every single game for free and was regularly updated, at least until ~2020, which is when I last heard of him.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Say...you're a wonderful, generous and handsome dev, have you ever thought about making a game with her as the Protag?
I have
https://f95zone.to/threads/umichan-futa-fantasy-v1-2-deluxe-spiralvortexplay.17709/

You've got games that have been on development hell for years already dude. No need to waste any more breath either, your track record speaks for itself.
It sure does.

As much as I also would like Vortex00 to work on bigger games rather than the sheer volume of minigames/self-contained stories he has, to call him out for milking his patreons is insane. Pretty sure he has/had a website called spiralvortexplay that had pretty much every single game for free and was regularly updated, at least until ~2020, which is when I last heard of him.
Yes that is my site. which I need to get back active on.

And me being spread out and/or making too many mini games is a very fair statement. I'll be the first to tell anyone I'm not perfect.
_

For anyone else reading, Two Scoops is not trying to be better than old big projects, it's not trying to be more than a small game. I just wanted to make a not tyranobuiler, and not appearing underage, updated version of the game. For some people that means they don't give shit about this game. And that's fine.

And I guess were just going to ignore my big 3D aria game, so I'll talk about 2D

Sentoryu remake is a dry run for something larger in ren'py, and is my first real attempt at a ren'py game. Hell, I literally only recently learned how to add sound effects that are in-sync with animations, learned how to add music, and a multi-page galleries maybe a month ago? I'll get to the big stuff eventually. my main thing was flash, the og newgrounds days, then tyranobuilder. ren'py is fairly recent for me. I don't even have a complete game with it yet.

the plan is finish Sentoryu
Splashing Surprise
Futa Fantasy

Then get to the big maiko game(s). In whatever form that might be in.

Is there a MAC version?
I made one yes. and android. i guess uploader didn't realize i put this on itch.io idk

Kakkoi

Jun 18, 2017
ren'py is fairly recent for me. I don't even have a complete game with it yet.
Hello,
While being a fan for many years I have played a lot of your work. People will speak hate, or even dislike the things you make, but such is life. Not everyone will be a friend. If you produced bad content I don't think I'd hear your name, or you'd pop up into my head every so often. I look forward to your work in Ren'py and hope the future goes well.

Best Wishes,
Kak.

Reactions: vortex00

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As someone who used to support Vortex, admittedly due to UMCH, while I was supporting him there was a lot of stuff constantly coming out and its nice to see it coming back, being finished, and games I loved being re-released. There were a lot of games, a lot of previews, and a lot of art each month.

I agree with his statement that was often all over the place, but that's what you get with a bunch of games supporting a long, varied, timeline with many characters. There was communication and as they say in software development MVP (minimum viable product) constantly.

So milking, is a pretty vague and at best gaslighting charge.

Reactions: vortex00

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
oh nice a new one, feel like its been awhile since seen an umichan. Does anyone know the order to play them in? Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere!

nyny7

Jun 14, 2017
is anybody having a problem with joiry every time i make his ice cream and go back it doesnt work or start the scene

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
is anybody having a problem with joiry every time i make his ice cream and go back it doesnt work or start the scene
when on the ice cream making screen, you can see a pick alphanumeric letter combination above the buttons. it should read: C3C3S0K1

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote