• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash Completed Umichan Flash Games Collection [2021-09-04] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
The 1st file asked me to download something for microsoft edge to play it and the other 2 files had trojans according to my anti virus
its weird that the first one asks for that (it may be needed for all of them i just opened that one first) but the rest opened just fine

toastybreak

May 22, 2019
question, I was trying to find the images that are used as phone wallpapers in the game, but all of the image sets seem to have distortion outside of what's seen in the game ui normally, there's no way to find the full picture unedited among the files, right?

Last edited:

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
question, I was trying to find the images that are used as phone wallpapers in the game, but all of the image sets seem to have distortion outside of what's seen in the game ui normally, there's no way to find the full picture unedited among the files, right?
iirc those should be somewhere in hd art folder and *maybe* on the discord of the creator

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote