Umemaro 3D | Married woman Mari's sexual circumstances

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
is vol.12 sorry for uploding here,but I posted it for donwlod ,I dont know how much time the link will be active :(
is not uploaded by me :(

Reactions: Kanjer666

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
I have played the game. Passed all the stages also thanks to the guy who shared save-game but when I play the game without save-game data I still cant get pass Anal position. Mari blocks her butthole she wont let me in xDD.

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
How do you use this? My game progress didnt even save and there's no .ini in my folder
You need to place that savegame data ini in the same folder where exe file is located. Like when you extract the game it comes with files. So you simply put it in the same folder. If you still dont get it.. then reply on this thread and ill post snapshot.

Reactions: Piotrek

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
You need to place that savegame data ini in the same folder where exe file is located. Like when you extract the game it comes with files. So you simply put it in the same folder. If you still dont get it.. then reply on this thread and ill post snapshot.
I figured that's how you do it but it doesn't work, the game doesn't recognize it, tried opening as admin also. My game never created a .ini when i played it also so my game didnt save. I have the bullshit W10 security features disabled and the game isn't installed in program files so, i really don't know why it doesnt work.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
My game saves (I can continue), but still dont' know where exactly the save location is.

So I still cannot use the provided 100 Save file, due to not knowing where the game saves.

I'm using Win10

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
I figured that's how you do it but it doesn't work, the game doesn't recognize it, tried opening as admin also. My game never created a .ini when i played it also so my game didnt save. I have the bullshit W10 security features disabled and the game isn't installed in program files so, i really don't know why it doesnt work.
I've got the exact same problem. I did finish the game by myself and got 100%, but when I restarted it everything was gone

totzuki

Feb 11, 2021
guys I found this : ,but dont know if it helps to much :(
OMG!!, thank you so much whoever uploaded this and to the one who gives the link you save my day, I've been looking for this the whole week since the game was released, i dont have a pc, so i am only looking for the people who will post the extracted videos from the .ccn files so that i can make a full video to be watched on my android phone. i have a hunch that it will take long before the android version be released. so thank you so much . Now i will have another umemaro collection to be added on my phone.
i'm a new member by the way..

Reactions: fustei666