dark998

May 23, 2020
So many new weapons appear before the (I think) final arc, I want that scythe that requires combining two upgraded shark scythes but gonna need a lot of fishing.

Gobberish

Sep 27, 2021
I was determined to beat this game on normal without resorting to cheats despite not liking any of the hentai content, but it looks like the final boss of act 3 requires you to be level 80+ with completely optimized equipment to stand a chance. I'm out, boss.
You can beat the secret boss and get the NG+ sendable ring at level 50. I blew through the whole game on Normal in one sitting with minimal grinding and it was smooth sailing until that fight which I admit took about 3 hours of attempts to fully figure out the strategy.
Tips (spoilers, it's a fun fight):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have a link for the second game with Claudia as MC?

Edit: Nvm, BloomYourDreams linked it earlier, thanks https://f95zone.to/threads/ark-of-artemis-v1-1-otaku-plan.83242/

Last edited:

HoloNuts

Sep 7, 2021
Guys, i need help. After finishing the goblin quest, Mel told me that she rent a place but i don't know where. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Oct 11, 2021
dawg you do NOT know how long ive been waiting for this bruh

ps: i dont think this is completed, the devs been updating the game from what ive seen on their post

Last edited:

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
the most frustrating game i've played from around here....
I've been grinding the same dungeon for 15 hours now (fever, gotta stay home, I swap between 4-hour naps and playing) and even if you can basically hit anyone in your path, the boss will 1hit you in their first turn. It's just unbalanced.
Also why am I getting flashbanged every time I enter a building? First a flash, then I actually enter.

The artstyle of this game is great, the rest...not so much.
I'm on the boss you script lose against in the prologue and then open with a spell that deals 75% of my hp. After that, every round they recast that shit. Eventually, I had to rely on the ally you can later summon with a skill because a max geared Zerachiel (everything on +2) is weaker than goo. And the moment Zerachiel is out of the game, the boss only casts the 75% max hp attack every second turn with a 17dmg fire spell in between! Yay! (magic shield is up 24/7)

kokouurn

Jul 26, 2022
is it only me or there's no voice from recollection room CG Scene ? (the Main Heroine doesn't make any sound ?)

Mar 1, 2020
is it only me or there's no voice from recollection room CG Scene ? (the Main Heroine doesn't make any sound ?)
I don't think there's supposed to be any. "Voice" option in options is for Zerachiel to be "Iku-yo" on battle start, getting hit or somesuch. I sorta checked.

Relincha

May 3, 2018
Game was pretty difficult even on easy mode, can't really imagine having to do all of it on normal from scratch - though I also barely did any of the "corruption" acts that net you money.

I can see it get super grindy, but thankfully once you beat it once you unlock all H events which is the point of the game so good enough. It's a neat 7/10 on the fun scale.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes