VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I looked at the musclebabe with big boobies and because i got confused i read she isn't a LI. I almost started typing a temper tantrum here but then i realized i just read the wrong line there. All is well now, i calmed down :giggle:
There are 2 options for Kayla. Her mother told her a few years ago that you were her father. Your name is on her birth certificate as father. But, after moving in with you, while going through some of her mother's things, she finds a journal that says that a few days after you moved away in high school, her mother was raped in an alley by a group of boys. This brings her paternity into doubt and she decides to run a paternity test. When It comes back, The player gets to chose... 1) she is your daughter, no LI route. 2) she is not your daughter and is now open as a LI. There will be no incest route, unless a Mod is made that turns the LI path to an incest path.

I know that incest is a popular fetish, I am alreadu planning to include it in my next game, "Will Call" but I wanted to tie my games into the AVNCU group and the only stipulation that Drifty had with letting me have Lexi Dimante be Kayla's favorite singer and for a poster of her image to be in my game in Kayla's bed room was that there be no daddy-daughter incest, and I respect that.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Save me a spot on your OP whenever it drops... maybe I'll mod the shit out of it if I'm still kickin'. Probably better me taking the proper time to do it right and keeping the aesthetic professional than some other dumbass hacking it to pieces I reckon.
I've said it in other threads, and I'll say it here too. If It ain't a Sancho Mod, then it just ain't worth using!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Save me a spot on your OP whenever it drops... maybe I'll mod the shit out of it if I'm still kickin'. Probably better me taking the proper time to do it right and keeping the aesthetic professional than some other dumbass hacking it to pieces I reckon.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Finished all the Big Guys Advertising, now just need to do the Menu Board!

be big teaser 2.jpg P11 teaser.jpg
P12 teaser.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Haven't finished the menu board yet, but heres a quick test render at Big Guys.

View attachment 2638047
Well, that's big and in your face a bit.

To be honest, I would expect a sign like that to be above the average height of a sitting person's head so most teens and adults in the restaurant would be able to read it while eating.

But then it wouldn't be in our face ... ^_^

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, that's big and in your face a bit.

To be honest, I would expect a sign like that to be above the average height of a sitting person's head so most teens and adults in the restaurant would be able to read it while eating.

But then it wouldn't be in our face ... ^_^
I simply did a direct replacement with the stupid looking existing sinage in the asset that I was modifying. so...:rolleyes:

After recoloring the tables and chairs, switching half of them out for booths, recoloring the booths, recoloring the walls and doors, moving a couple of walls and the front counter, adding half walls between sections, redoing all the sinage, switching up half the equipment, adding more Cash register equipment, putting in a "Mr Pepper" machine, and a couple other things, I think it looks pretty nice, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elhemeer