♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Fuck yes, did you want me to fucking save at every fucking choice?
Well, now I certainly will. I mean, this is a first (for me at least). I don't know how Drifty pulled that one off, but it sure is evil :LOL:

Edit: and even if you made a save where all the choices are. If you want another choice you'll have to go back for a earlier save

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenlust

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But seriously, it's only the beginning and I'm already stunned. It"ll be an amazing journey for what I have seen so far. The only downside I see is the immersion-breaking sandbox. But I guess you have to make choises somehow, right?
PLENTY!!! you won't get all scenes on beach w/o separate paths (i got 3 paths).

Is there incest in this game?
no.

The Mother and Sister don't even show up in the game, if they're alive or even exist, but some Modder could create a patch to make one of his friends there be his sister if necessary.
not needed.

I see, thank you! Will wait for some modder to create it.
no need to, no mc's mommy, sister or aunt on that island. it just wouldn't make sense storywise that mc goes to that island middle of nowhere and meets his mommy/sister/aunt there.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
no need to, no mc's mommy, sister or aunt on that island. it just wouldn't make sense storywise that mc goes to that island middle of nowhere and meets his mommy/sister/aunt there.
flaviopaganini Shokoy

Yeah, and I don't think Drifty would go that way anytime soon. His storylins don't involve fucking anything with two legs. As sexy, crazy and funny as the stories he tells us are, his are more about deep relationships and the importance of being connected to what and who is around you. There is no room for incest in this game, any more than there was in LoF.

PLENTY!!! you won't get all scenes on beach w/o separate paths (i got 3 paths).
Aready devoured one :giggle:

we know what kazanovaromeo wants on that island but that either won't happen.
Oh? And what could it be? Or rather Who caught his attention this time?
Kazanovaromeo? Is Cece dumped you? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And the scene in the "girls only" room of the clothing store with Teagan?
O-M-G! I think I must have unhinged my jaw as I laughed so hard :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
flaviopaganini Shokoy

Yeah, and I don't think Drifty would go that way anytime soon. His storylins don't involve fucking anything with two legs. As sexy, crazy and funny as the stories he tells us are, his are more about deep relationships and the importance of being connected to what and who is around you. There is no room for incest in this game, any more than there was in LoF.

Aready devoured one :giggle:

Oh? And what could it be? Or rather Who caught his attention this time?
Kazanovaromeo? Is Cece dumped you? :unsure:
CeSea, CeSea, Boo Boo :love::love::love:
00u4ia_00.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
"Did you play or do you like the game Intertwined? If yes, did you notice that Valerie appears in the elevators?"

I saw the girl but since we didn't played that game - it's CS, right? - I can't recognize her. It's in our "playlist" for some times now, but still haven't had the time. So I would lie if I say I like the "intertwined thing", but it's just matter of time now, before we have a go. The ladies are beyond charming and it's definitely not a "Con" for sure. :giggle:

CeSea, CeSea, Boo Boo :love::love::love:
View attachment 3656794
Here he is! :) Nice pun btw. I know what you mean. There is something with clumsy girls, huh? :giggle:

Well, you konw me... Redheads have always tickle my fancy for some reason, even though I live with one, I alway going all "GAW" when seeing one like those :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and kaz dreams again even after i posted video of what cece does nowdays.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They aint' going to do it, they would have to completely re-write the story to make it make any kind of sense. Way to much work for a game/patch barely anyone would use let alone wants.
well..................... not by old players, new players (ic-fans) would be diff. thing.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes