• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
this is girls song to you.

Perfect , Perfecto , Perfecta, I love it , the music is great , but at least words of the song in english cus it is to fast for me but I can hear "oh oh Rasputin is a love machine"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Perfect , Perfecto , Perfecta, I love it , the music is great , but at least words of the song in english cus it is to fast for me but I can hear "oh oh Rasputin is a love machine"
most important point is when chorus sings we put poison into his wine.

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Do you guys have a theory of what "u4ia" is?
Apparently it's a "physical" place, like a secret extension of the same island or maybe another nearby island full of junkies, I don't think it has anything to do with paranormal elements, but with that ending it makes me want to play chapter 3 now :LOL:

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Apparently it's a "physical" place, like a secret extension of the same island or maybe another nearby island full of junkies, I don't think it has anything to do with paranormal elements, but with that ending it makes me want to play chapter 3 now :LOL:
It's a spare parts depot for human organs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and PickerLewd
Jan 8, 2024
Might also be a state of in between the world of the living and the dead ... Somehow it remembers me about "Stay" by Mark Forster ...
Mixing reminiscing images form the past and strangers in the moment ...
Some pulling you further the light, some trying to to get you back to life ...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yup, I give up. The base game has bugs and dumb mechanics and scrappy's mod fixes those and creates massive bugs of it's own.

Disables the Cellphone, then when I get done with the trailer it tells me to pay Tom and I do...and then tells me to pay Tom again.. and again... ad infinitum

Guess I'll try it again if either the dev or the modder fixes their shit.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's a spare parts depot for human organs.
S-o-o-o, the Island is "The Island"?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup, I give up. The base game has bugs and dumb mechanics and scrappy's mod fixes those and creates massive bugs of it's own.

Disables the Cellphone, then when I get done with the trailer it tells me to pay Tom and I do...and then tells me to pay Tom again.. and again... ad infinitum

Guess I'll try it again if either the dev or the modder fixes their shit.
well cellphone vanishing depends at where pays for the trailer, i got it done after moving out every trashbag possible and cleaning outside too.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
well cellphone vanishing depends at where pays for the trailer, i got it done after moving out every trashbag possible and cleaning outside too.
No it never even appears with the mod. It comes up once when I try to go to the dock but then the game gets stuck telling me to pay even when I already did.

Edit: I got it figured out.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No it never even appears with the mod. It comes up once when I try to go to the dock but then the game gets stuck telling me to pay even when I already did.

Edit: I got it figured out.
well sad to say that you and your fellows are in minority.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020

Show less
As I mentioned last week, I had an idea of making a lewd roam, and that took most of this week to complete. The reason for this was that the animations were rather complicated compared to the normal 'in-out' stuff, as I wanted to give you as many options as possible.
End the end, that turned out to be 16 animations for that scene alone, which shows just how much things had changed since I started doing this when 2-4 animations were the norm and non-lewd animations were nonexistent.
So, this week, with that done, almost 2,000 frames of animation and 90 story renders were completed, totaling 905 story renders and 5,379 animated frames.
For the preview, Geneva shows a different side of herself.

Cheers, have a good weekend and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
go to showers on 2nd free roam after delivering beer and sun lotion etc and then checking other side of beach where sam is alone and then goto showers to get jet ski key.
After this how do you get to the actual jet ski scene? When is it?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes