Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm a sucker for RPGs and skill trees, and I just saw a screenshot of what the game looked like in chapter 1 and the original concept, only I just started last week.
A lot of content has been removed to appease the haters right?
No, wrong. Drifty realized it's not a RPG and the player can't correctly decide which skills are necessary due to a lack of knowledge from the game itself. Unlike in an RPG, where you've to compensate for missing skills with other skills in the gameplay, in u4ia game content is linked to skills. But how is the player supposed to know that if the author doesn't say directly to their face that this or that skill is important in the following episode? However, if the dev has to tell the players because it's not obvious from the story, he might as well take the decision away from the players.

BTW: There were no haters. There was criticism about the mass of free roams. For many players, these are a pointless orgy of clicks in the form they are in the game. It wouldn't even have been a problem for most of the critics if you didn't have to spend ages clicking through every time you did another playthrough, e.g. to concentrate on other LIs.

Drifty has realized that his idea doesn't work and has adapted his game accordingly. There's nothing wrong with that. It speaks in his favor that he created his game from the player's point of view and not from the developer's point of view. He certainly has more fun developing such game mechanics. No question about it. But as a good developer, he has recognized that this game must also be playable if you are not the developer.

His decision to remove the skill tree and a free roam was not a bow to haters. It was the result of listening to his players and trying to understand their position. He didn't change anything about the story or the characters. An author should never do something like that. He just made sure that his story was more accessible to the players.

Oct 10, 2022
No, wrong. Drifty realized it's not a RPG and the player can't correctly decide which skills are necessary due to a lack of knowledge from the game itself. Unlike in an RPG, where you've to compensate for missing skills with other skills in the gameplay, in u4ia game content is linked to skills. But how is the player supposed to know that if the author doesn't say directly to their face that this or that skill is important in the following episode? However, if the dev has to tell the players because it's not obvious from the story, he might as well take the decision away from the players.

BTW: There were no haters. There was criticism about the mass of free roams. For many players, these are a pointless orgy of clicks in the form they are in the game. It wouldn't even have been a problem for most of the critics if you didn't have to spend ages clicking through every time you did another playthrough, e.g. to concentrate on other LIs.

Drifty has realized that his idea doesn't work and has adapted his game accordingly. There's nothing wrong with that. It speaks in his favor that he created his game from the player's point of view and not from the developer's point of view. He certainly has more fun developing such game mechanics. No question about it. But as a good developer, he has recognized that this game must also be playable if you are not the developer.

His decision to remove the skill tree and a free roam was not a bow to haters. It was the result of listening to his players and trying to understand their position. He didn't change anything about the story or the characters. An author should never do something like that. He just made sure that his story was more accessible to the players.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I am a huge fan of leap of faith and Driftys work but this game is frustrating to even play so many timed free roam events that add nothing tot he story and waste time and if you miss interacting with some stuff you miss scenes or even routes.

Also there a shit ton of perks,stats and options to keep track of honestly it feels like a chore to play I really wish this game followed the simpleness that was Leap of Faith the free roams would had been ok if they where reduced and not timed.

Overall I like the love interest, the renders, the music and the graphics they are all wonderful but all that gets butchered by the horrendous choice of having frustrating mechanics in the game it makes replaying the game such a chore having to redo every single free roam event and remembering to interact with everything.
My thoughts exactly, this game really knows how to make me feel like a loser that couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse. Then after you complete the sexless chapter it rubs it in even more by saying “hey loser you only saw 2000 out of 11000 images in your playthrough and got no pussy cause your too brain dead to pick the right choices. Only saving grace for me is the gallery unlocker so I can see all the sex scenes I missed

Reactions: MisterMilosh

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
1st : do not upset who like the she-hulk :p check above.
2nd: My beloved princess Val and Bianca have NO roleplay , they are just courtesy from other devs.
View attachment 3351128
3rd: You missed the others especially the Milfs:
View attachment 3351130 View attachment 3351134 View attachment 3351140
I recognised Bianca from Chasing Sunsets, but not Valeria, so I probably haven't played her game.
Maybe I should play Leap of Faith, there seem to be a lot of easter eggs from that game that I'm missing :unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
View attachment 3351188
NOW , Wait , What ?????!!!!! you do not play LOF yet , NO Way :devilish::devilish::p
I've had 'Intertwined' in my favourites for about a year and haven't found the time to try it. At least now I know where Valeria came from (y).
The truth is that I played the first chapter of LOF, but someone told me that it was a huge drama with very heavy themes at the end, and I had just played "Acting Lessons" with its famous ending (which I still liked), and I wasn't in the mood to continue with the dramas at that time :oops:.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've had 'Intertwined' in my favourites for about a year and haven't found the time to try it. At least now I know where Valeria came from (y).
The truth is that I played the first chapter of LOF, but someone told me that it was a huge drama with very heavy themes at the end, and I had just played "Acting Lessons" with its famous ending (which I still liked), and I wasn't in the mood to continue with the dramas at that time :oops:.
Intertwined is a great game with lots of hotties and even I can figure out how to get laid by them in that game, it’s not that hard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I recognised Bianca from Chasing Sunsets, but not Valeria, so I probably haven't played her game.
Maybe I should play Leap of Faith, there seem to be a lot of easter eggs from that game that I'm missing :unsure:.
There is no easter egg from LoF other than the half-sister of the MC from that game is a LI in this one, plus a casual name-dropping by her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what do you mean? cece's ending was near perfect. , it was perfect , I marry her and have kids and live happly ever after:devilish:
she didn't do 3rd leap. :p

Obviously she wants some action and not with Serguei. Go for it, champ :illuminati:
just be careful or will sing soprano for rest of life.

It's not clear at all what the relationship between Nikita and Sergei is. All we know is he calls her his special girl. But it could mean she is his sister or daughter. So, she may or may not have a bf no matter what cxx thinks.
unlikely that she's either, possible yes.

Stay away from my Val , OR ELSE ?!:devilish:
I KNEW IT!!! she's on island due you dumped her.

• Angry
Jan 8, 2024
Top row L>R:
  1. Klutzy half-sister from this developer's last game
  2. Girl who decided to completely change her life philosophy after a conversation with MC
  3. Supposedly famous (or infamous) girl selling dildos
Bottom row L>R:
  1. Hotel manager who is not a fan of her boss, loves the color pink to the point of OCD, and likes to watch anime in her bra
  2. Groin-destroying girl who can single-handedly get into a supposedly horrible place by herself to rescue some other hapless girl
  3. Stripper with a dead fiancé who was a doppelganger of MC
None of them, however, are my fav. I'm for an inexplicable reason drawn to the nymphomaniac blonde that's impossibly awkward socially. Yes, this is not her best picture but I think it captures her social awkwardness quite well.
View attachment 3349227
Geneva intrigued me the most. This character just gave me the strongest feeling of a rich personality hidden to dig in so deep, to get lost all over.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes