Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Welp it seems like once again the scrapmeister has beat you to it and your mod will not be featured on the OP' tis' a shame well that is if you have decided to make your mod for the game...
Doesn't matter bud, even if I wrote something simplistic and got "first" they'd just replace it later with the other regardless. It's the majority of site members that potentially suffer the consequences, not me, as folks are ultimately not given the chance to choose for themselves what they might wish to use or not use since they look at OP and think that's all there is available.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Doesn't matter bud, even if I wrote something simplistic and got "first" they'd just replace it later with the other regardless. It's the majority of site members that potentially suffer the consequences, not me, as folks are ultimately not given the chance to choose for themselves what they might wish to use or not use since they look at OP and think that's all there is available.
Well I'm glad I managed to run into your mod ages ago otherwise I wouldn't know what a great addition I was missing out on.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh hell no. If there's not a sancho mod on the OP I search for one. if there isn't a Sancho mod for the game I don't use a mod with the game! The best mods come from Texas. IMHO, if the mod ain't from Sancho, It ain't worth having!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well I'm glad I managed to run into your mod ages ago otherwise I wouldn't know what a great addition I was missing out on.
What's best or great is obviously subjective of course, all that matters is that folks know what's available so they can use what they prefer. It's not a competition for me. I try my best to make things different... and in difference allows choice. There's power in an individual's choice but only if they know they have one.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's cuck95 politics for you there, bro. There's still a lot of us that will use your mod over any other. If you make it, post it and then make your own thread for it and every time you update the mod announce it here.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 3 to have 4) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex). Still have stutters on the animations (sex animations), tutorial of traits needs to explain better,hack-a-tron gonna work or its a scam. let change the name on the saves.Overall the potential of the game is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hmm, I'll give it a shot because of the dev, but I have exactly zero patience for sandbox games.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
dunno man, I got rid of them too (by purposefully getting hit in the face, on the intelligence or what the fuck ever path it is called), and I got to walk her home and had sex with her... maybe you were on the other branch and that's why?
I did the same and didn't get the choice to walk her home...

I also didn't get the choice to dance/go with Teagan (the one i wanted) or Gina, no idea what choices or skills are needed for that.
Geneva was waiting as the MC was going, but she ran away as she reached the trailer...no idea why either, i cleaned the interior including the bath (he took that drug syringe away), as well as the bedroom... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the characters and the story, but the gameplay (free roam, sometimes unclear way to get a scene with a LI) and skill tree, not so much to be honest.

Edit:
Ok, for Anita you need to dance/Leave with Teagan, otherwise you don't get her scene. Also first thing you need to do is to help her, (if you talk with anyone else first, even if it doesn't advance time, you miss the opportunity to help)

For Teagan/Anita & Gina you need to help the guy at the pier, and it is the first thing you need to do (if you walk past him you can't walk back), and miss the chance of a scene with all 3 girls.
Still have a missed option with Teagan, no idea where i missed something thought.
(really not sure why there's a need for two different kinds of free roam)

For Geneva you need to clean the bedroom on the left side, not the right one and leave alone...

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Congrats for your great work and best of luck to your new project. Unofortunately too complex from the beginning. A lot of us we are into adult gaming to relax and have fun but probably you are targeting an audience wth more spare time. I hope you have the resources to continue such an ambitious project. One thing that I want to mention is that MC in the first scene has just met a beautiful lady in a posh bar but he is dressed to go for his shift in a factory. :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'm laughing my ass off here. One day and one chapter into the game and already a list of demands for inclusion of stuff that people want and haven't seen yet and the usual cries of "there isn't going to be THAT, is there? Because I don't know if I can deal with THAT, or how come we don’t have these tags yet, what’s happening?". I mean shit, give him a chance. It's literally just getting started. As for the people complaining that the game isn't simple enough for them, well, that's what movies are for. Games have to do with choices and gameplay. That's why they're games and not books or movies. If having to make simple choices between short lists of options is too mentally taxing then maybe gaming isn't for you. If having a greater scope for multiple storylines and replay value is a negative for you then perhaps checkers is a better alternative for diversion. Most people complain about games with either too few a series of choices or meaningless choices, neither of which seems to be the case here. I’m pretty happy not to be subjected to one of those mindless clicking VNs. I hate games where all you’re doing is clicking repeatedly to advance a story. I truly don’t understand why people want to play them. Maybe that’s just me, in which case I apologize to the community at large, but I just keep seeing a lot of entitlement with few productive or constructive criticisms . Of course it’s late and I’ve had a few drinks too, so maybe that’s it. Sigh.

Anyways, I’m happy with the way that it’s rolling out so far. Thanks Drifty.

Last edited:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Well I like the game so far. The story seems like it might have some promise and quite a few of the girls are gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE Lin, a lot of devs seem to struggle to make Asian girls that don't look weird but Lin is absolutely stunning.

But there's some not so good to go along with the good. I don't necessarily mind the stats thing and even the perk thing but the effects these things have on the game are sometimes very obtuse. If people have to make permanent decisions about how to develop the MC the game should more clearly signal what people are getting out of that in order to make it seem worth it. The game in general seems kind of labyrinthine in its presentation of its choices without giving the player enough information to navigate it successfully.

I usually prefer harem games, not because the harem thing is a particular kink of mine, but because I have these things called "a job" and "other hobbies" and don't have time to play through a single game half a dozen times, I prefer a game that respects my time and allows me to see as much of the content as possible the first time out. That goes double for a game like this, where not only are you having to make decisions right from the beginning of the game that limit your interactions with a large amount of the girls, but taking the wrong stat choices or perk choices might lock you out of content even with the ones you are trying to hyper focus on, creating potential situations where you have to play more than once just to get all the content with ONE girl. On my PT I tried to spend time with Teagan whenever the game gave me a chance to and the ending card still said I missed a scene with her. This is not great for those of us with lives outside of video games. There are 12 girls on the ending card and I'm envisioning a scenario where someone might have to play this game dozens of times to get all the scenes. That's... not great. I'm going to give it another chapter or two but if things get even more complex (read: time consuming) as it goes then I don't know if I can stick with this.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
heyy scrappy i know i said it before but can you update your mod for this game?https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-the-hotties-v0-9-0-xred-games.74853/

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes