Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
You do realize this could mean getting his Patreon account revoked and his game getting pulled from Steam if his attempts to update it backfires, yes?
You just said he could put it on Discord. I didn't ask him to clamor it on Twitter. In any case, it's his choice and it will remain thus.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
A fun game, until last chapters.
I don't get why developer suddenly decided to switch bad-ass overlord to insecure, sad-mewling loser, drowned in self pity.
How the heck that even work? At first you are proud and scheming immortal evil Dark Lord, that spent a century sealed, then bam, and you crying that you feel lonely and afraid of imprisonment.
Talk about out of characters...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
A fun game, until last chapters.
I don't get why developer suddenly decided to switch bad-ass overlord to insecure, sad-mewling loser, drowned in self pity.
How the heck that even work? At first you are proud and scheming immortal evil Dark Lord, that spent a century sealed, then bam, and you crying that you feel lonely and afraid of imprisonment.
Talk about out of characters...
Did...did you even finish the story?

Dude gets weakened, captured and tortured for weeks. Its not the imprisonment that rattled him, its the loss of power and viewing himself as a failure. For someone who had been told his entire life that he was the Dark Lord, that he was going to rule everything, to have all that taken away...twice, first with being sealed and then by being captured. That's enough to break someone.

Notice that once the seal is broken and he chooses his Bride, any weakness is gone and he goes full out Dark Lord. Like even more than he was earlier in the game. This is someone back at 100%

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Did...did you even finish the story?

Dude gets weakened, captured and tortured for weeks. Its not the imprisonment that rattled him, its the loss of power and viewing himself as a failure. For someone who had been told his entire life that he was the Dark Lord, that he was going to rule everything, to have all that taken away...twice, first with being sealed and then by being captured. That's enough to break someone.

Notice that once the seal is broken and he chooses his Bride, any weakness is gone and he goes full out Dark Lord. Like even more than he was earlier in the game. This is someone back at 100%
Yes, I did.

Why do I get a feeling that you are talking about some hypocrating isekai teenage, who, suddenly, found out that being a hero is not about looking cool and having a harem, and he surrounded not by NPC, but actual leaving and breathing people that bleed, lie, cheat, betray and can stab you in tha back?
As well, let me point out, that defeat and imprisonment was not Dark Lord "first rodeo". He already experienced that sort of thing, being even crippled in an all out war (his first defeat), and at that time, he was not scared by the prospect of been sealed, for an unknown amount of time, when you actually can do nothing but wait, I may add, and he did not cried his ass out. And what about now (at the time in witch game takes place)? If anything, he already should know, from experience, that, sooner or later, even if much later (he IS immortal after all), opportunity will come. On top of that, he was JUST imprisoned, NOT sealed, so he could plot, corrupt, deceive, slowly build up his influence and do so much more, IF he would take some time out of crying and self-pitying.
Again, we are not talking about insecure boy who's daddy did not bought him a pony on a birthday, we are talking about freakin Dark Lord, who should have come through hell, low and above, to build his Empire (the first time), since only through power, wit and decet he could build something like that in an "no man's land".

That was the lamest turn around! Ugh, it was so disgusting...
Damn, when there was no apparent and immediate way out of his situation, he was ready to wag his tail and lick the boots of Matriarch. But who would care about that if, in his mind, he would be seething with anger and plotting his revenge. But no-o-o, he wasn't! He was really ok with turning in and becoming his Arch-enemy lap dog! And when, suddenly, he was rescued, he immediately switched out and started to act all high and mighty.
Talk about a man with no conviction...

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
is there by chance a modder in here that is willing to make the walkthrough mod so you can see it directly in the game ? just wondering as constantly switching out of the game to get the best route kind of gets you out of the story.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. just a quick question pls ..

what is the different between the beta & the gold edition ?

and which one better to download if they are both the same game ?

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I did.

Why do I get a feeling that you are talking about some hypocrating isekai teenage, who, suddenly, found out that being a hero is not about looking cool and having a harem, and he surrounded not by NPC, but actual leaving and breathing people that bleed, lie, cheat, betray and can stab you in tha back?
As well, let me point out, that defeat and imprisonment was not Dark Lord "first rodeo". He already experienced that sort of thing, being even crippled in an all out war (his first defeat), and at that time, he was not scared by the prospect of been sealed, for an unknown amount of time, when you actually can do nothing but wait, I may add, and he did not cried his ass out. And what about now (at the time in witch game takes place)? If anything, he already should know, from experience, that, sooner or later, even if much later (he IS immortal after all), opportunity will come. On top of that, he was JUST imprisoned, NOT sealed, so he could plot, corrupt, deceive, slowly build up his influence and do so much more, IF he would take some time out of crying and self-pitying.
Again, we are not talking about insecure boy who's daddy did not bought him a pony on a birthday, we are talking about freakin Dark Lord, who should have come through hell, low and above, to build his Empire (the first time), since only through power, wit and decet he could build something like that in an "no man's land".

That was the lamest turn around! Ugh, it was so disgusting...
Damn, when there was no apparent and immediate way out of his situation, he was ready to wag his tail and lick the boots of Matriarch. But who would care about that if, in his mind, he would be seething with anger and plotting his revenge. But no-o-o, he wasn't! He was really ok with turning in and becoming his Arch-enemy lap dog! And when, suddenly, he was rescued, he immediately switched out and started to act all high and mighty.
Talk about a man with no conviction...
wtf lol he was humilied multiple times the spell on him even made him say things without his consent he was like 2 months treated like a animal and looking constantly for chances to get a way to turn the tables on that woman, on the dragon girl ending she says something like that "only the strong would humiliate themselfs to get more cards on their hands" the weak of the mind would provoke her and made things hard or just submit, but he endured like pro on that circunstances and made her think she had him on hand he didn't even know his servants were alive the teen here is you that can't even understand he couldn't corrupt no one because he lost his power and all women on that place dispised him plus the spell that made him like a marionette, just use your brain a little being immortal is worse to his head than is better all traumas stay forever and he lost before.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
As is common in decent games, you do occasionally get to make a choice. Some of those choices may lead to certain scenes, some of them[insert pregnant pause] will not.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can you turn the wenches into demons, no matter how subtle?, A Change in eye color to red or black for instance. Though to see the conquered girls grow horns would be sexy hot too,but wishful thinking.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Was the Dark Lord MC planning to Turn Morgana into a Demon or Succubus so she could be with him Forever before His Defeat?. That would have been neat to see if The MC Won in the first place. Horns and a tail would have added to her sexiness. "Evil grin"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
on the Harem route do they all Love you or are they just servants that end up loving each other and you use them whenever you want to?. No Dark Consort I suppose or perhaps they all have the Dark Lord's respect.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
on the Harem route do they all Love you or are they just servants that end up loving each other and you use them whenever you want to?. No Dark Consort I suppose or perhaps they all have the Dark Lord's respect.
Since you have to avoid getting love points with the for the harem route, I’m guessing the latter.

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
I started the game and it seems to be mostly VN. Why does it also have an RPGM tag? Is there any RPGM gameplay after a while in the game?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes